"As if I would be, stupid." As you brought your hands down to his, a little smile became present.

But, the smiles didn't last for long. His satisfaction and brief happiness were soon put to rest with the sudden guilt that rose in his heart. 'I still need to tell her.' He kept an eye on your messy mane. 'But, now isn't exactly the best time.' Just to tell you that he cheated, right after he took your first time, was a death sentence in itself.

"Rock, paper scissors!"

Minji sighed. "I guess I'll be getting the drinks then?" After the boys told her what it is that they wanted, she picked herself up and started making her way over to the vending machine.

Jimin flipped his hood over his head and hopped up from his seat."I'll come with you!" He jogged up to her, a grin easing up on his lips. As he finally caught up to her, he slipped a hand around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Um," Hoseok tilted his head in question at the two, "did we miss something here?"

"I guess we were so busy with the others, that we didn't notice these two behind the scenes," Jin said.

"I noticed them," Yoongi said.

"And you didn't think to say anything?" Jin slapped on the arm, to which Yoongi just shrugged.

"Hey everyone," you waved to them as soon as you got to the table. "It's been a while since we've all been together."

"What's going on, Jiyeongie," Hoseok grinned as he waved. "Where's Taehyung? I thought he would've picked you up from class."

You shrugged. "I have no idea. I haven't seen him since," you started blushing, "this morning."

"Hopefully, he's not off trying to find and kill Mingyu," Hoseok joked, while nudging at Namjoon.

Your brows creased. "So, he did fight with Mingyu."

"He--He didn't tell you?" Hoseok's smile started to falter.

"I had an idea after he came inside and took of his sweater last night. I tried to ask him it, but he just changed topics."

Jin propped his elbow on the table. "And then what happened?"

"Well..." you started blushing. "Things." You tried to sound suggestive about what you meant, but judging by the curling lips, you guessed you had failed at doing so.

Hoseok was the first to ask, "what kind of things?"

"Y'know," you tried shielding your reddened cheeks from them, "things."

"'Things' as in rated M things?" The boys started squealing like little school girls who were getting their fill of gossip.