15. Bloody Mary ::4::

Disclaimer: I do not own Supernatural. Only Lacy.

()

With my neck fully healed, I scrambled away from it but Demoriel didn't like that. It grabbed my leg, yanking me off of the bed and let out this weird choking laugh as I tried to kick it. Demoriel dragged me across the floor, the blood that was left on my neck smearing itself into the rug. Turning onto my stomach, I clawed at the floor trying to grabbed whatever I could but Demoriel would just yank at me harder, making me lose my grip. It walked in to the bathroom, pulling me in all the way and closed the door behind me.

I heard a roar of a motor from outside. Shit! They're back! I looked back at Demoriel but before it could touch me again I kicked its chest, making Demoriel stumble backwards into the tub. It fell bringing the shower curtain down with it. Looking back towards the door, I shouted 'DON'T COME IN!' in Deans mind. I felt them reach the door, Dean pausing but Sam didn't notice and opened the door ushering someone in. Dean walked in behind them just as Demoriel climbed out of the tub. 'Damn it!' I stood up quickly and threw a blue fire ball at Demoriel, making it screech loudly. Opening the door, I turned on the lights and closed the door behind me.

"What the hell? Lacy!"

Ignoring whoever it was calling my name, I put my lit hand against the door letting it catch fire but instead of burning down it stayed intact. The thing about my blue fire is that I can control what it does like I’m doing with this door. If I wanted I could have my flames burn down this door in a matter of seconds or the flames become a force field protecting it from anything. With the light on in the bathroom, this door is going to need all the protection it can get.

Demoriel thrashed around in the bathroom trying to get away from the light. I gritted my teeth, holding on tight to the door so there would be no way it could get out. The moment I finished that thought the thrashing stopped. There was absolutely no noise coming from the bathroom: no hissing, no screeching, or banging. Complete silence.

I let my fire die down and swung the door open. That may have been a dangerous move if Demoriel had been behind the door.

“What the hell?” I mumbled stepping into the small room. How the hell did it-? My question was soon answered the moment my eyes landed on a patch of a shadow in the corner where the wall met the sink. “Son of a bitch!” It sucked how it could fit in any shadow, no matter what size.

Letting out a low growl, I walked out of the bathroom slamming the door behind me. My shoulders sagged as my anger disappeared. When it came to Demoriel I learned to never stay angry long. No matter what I did, it would always be there.

“Lacy?” I jumped at the sound of my name.

I looked over at Dean to see worry on his face. Nervousness crept up my spine making me look away from him. Now was not the time to have the feelings of a silly school girl with a crush. I cleared my throat and averted my eyes to the other two humans in the room. Sam stood there; worry on his face as well, with Charlie next to him, a look of terror on her face. Well great.

Waving my hand the blood on the floor was gone, the lights were at their brightest and from what I could read off of what was going on with Charlie, all of the windows and mirrors were covered. Charlie jumped at all of the changes and started to shake and twitch. I walked towards her and grabbed her shoulders before she could back away. Warmth spread from my hands and enveloped her body making her rapid heart beat back to a normal pace.

“You’re ok, Charlie. You can trust me.” I gave her a reassuring smile, giving her shoulders a gentle squeeze.

I led Charlie to the bed and sat her down. Sam stood in front of us while I sat next to her with Dean behind me. ‘I’ll tell you what happened later.’ I said to Dean in his head. Dean cleared his throat letting me know we will be talking later or that he was still uncomfortable with me in his head.