4. Dead In the Water ::1::

Disclaimer: I do not own Supernatural. Only Lacy.

AN: Sorry for the long wait guys. Been busy with familly, school and sorority stuff but I will be getting back into my flow of writing soon. Hope you guys like this part. ^_^

Inside a small cabin there was a man in the kitchen sitting at the table reading the newspaper, and a boy sitting on the counter eating cereal. A girl with blonde hair walks in making her way towards the older man.

"Morning Daddy," She said as she kissed him on the cheek and went over to get something out of the refrigerator.

"Morning sweetheart," Her father said smiling at her. He went back to his news paper as she poured herself a glass of orange juice.

"All these workouts Soph – I don't know. Guys don't like buff girls." The boy said. Sophie drank her orange juice before put her cup in the sink. Sophie turned around to face her brother and gave him a playful smile.

"Yeah well, girls don't like guys who still live at home." Sophie said.

He jumped off of the counter making his way towards the living room. "Ha ha ha."

Sophie just laughed and headed towards the door. Her father looked up from his news paper.

"Be careful." Her father said. She opened the door and turned back to him nodding.

"I will."

Sophie walked out to the lake and took off her sweat shirt and short before diving in. As she swam under she heard distorted whispering. Thinking that someone was calling her, she swam up to the surface and looked around but no one was there.

"Hello?" She called. No answer.

She looked around once more before deciding that no one was there and continued to swim. But then she heard more whispering. Before she could even utter a word she was pulled under. Moments passed and all that came up was bubbles on the surface.

"Lacy?"

I closed my eyes tight and shook my head, trying to clear it a little. When I opened my eyes Sam gave me curious look while Dean was just checking out one of the waitresses.

"Just had another vision." I said looking down at the news paper in my hand. The moment I touched it that vision popped up. I hate it when that happens.

"Well, what did you see?" Dean asked as he called over one of the waitresses to get the check. I slid the newspaper across the table so they could see the article.

"It was about this girl in the paper. Last week Sophie Carlton, 18, walks into the lake, doesn't walk out. Authorities dragged the water – Nothing. Sophie Carlton is the third Lake Manitoc drowning this year. None of the other bodies were found either." I sat back. "They had a funeral two days ago." Dean looked at the newspaper confused.

"So basically your vision was useless since this already happened. Awesome powers." Dean said sarcastically.

I narrowed my eyes and flicked a French fry at him and smirked when it hit him in the eye. "I just saw how she died. Sometimes when I get visions I can get a little more information on what I'm dealing with. My visions are not useless."

Dean just glared at me from his one eye. His hand was rubbing the other making me giggle. He actually looked a little cute doing that. Dean stopped rubbing his eye and snatched up the paper. "Ok, but why would they have a funeral when there's no body?" I just shrugged and took the paper back scanning it.

"They buried an empty coffin. For a closure I guess." I whacked Dean with the paper when he was checking another one of the waitresses. He turned around and glared at me hard. "You should really stop glaring. You’ll get more wrinkles." I picked up my bag and got up. "Now let's get going while we still have light."