13: Lustful Anger

Allllrighty there is some sexy times up ahead in this chapter. Be warned my friends, be warned.

The ride home is silent. Eren stays as a wolf and lays down in the heaviest guilt he's ever had to feel. The aura radiating from Levi isn't exactly peaceful. Eren can sense it. The fury and frustration emitting from his whole being. Not a word is said, and that's what makes Eren worry the most.

When the car stops at their house, Levi gets out and slams the door behind him, walking up to his front door and entering it with another slam of the door. Eren whimpers and lays down on his front paws. He can't go after him when Levi is that angry. He's never seen the man so furious. For now, Eren deems it's best to just stay where he is and not bother the man who most likely wants to kill Eren.

Levi hated his job, but that doesn't mean he didn't need it.

Hours pass and what used to be the early morning glow has now turned into the amber haze of the evening. Eren's starving, but he hasn't been able to move himself from the backseat of the car. He doesn't know if Levi has cooled down... but he can't leave things like this.

With his tail stuck between his legs, Eren manages to enter the house through a window left open in the kitchen. He shifts into his human form and wanders down the hall. The door to Levi's room is open, and the young teen peeks in seeing Levi laying there. His jaw is clenched as Eren enters the room. Eyes staring at the ceiling in a blank gaze. Anger not yet seen, but there's still a chance that it remains in his chest. One word from Eren could make the man explode into curses.

"L-Levi...?" Eren knocks softly on the open door. Levi doesn't turn to face him, immediately making the boy feel terrible. Instead of acknowledging him, the man rolls onto his stomach and continues to ignore the sad pup.
"Levi listen... I- I'm really sorry."

"Mmhm. I know you are." Levi grumbles bitterly. Eren scratches the back of his neck unsure of what to say.

"I didn't think you'd get fired..."

"Yeah. You didn't think."

There it is. Levi's mad. There's no way in hell he'll forgive Eren.

"I know it's not good enough... but I'm really sorry this happened to you..." Eren apologises once more. The guilt is eating him up inside as he watches Levi slowly turn to face Eren. That moment is slowly shattered when Levi gets under the covers and turns back away. Pain comparable to the feeling of being stabbed starts to grow in Eren's heart.

"I'm just... going to go now..." Eren frowns sadly. His eyes sting as if to cry, but no tears are yet to fall. He sniffs once before turning away, halting immediately when he hears Levi calling him back. The boy looks to Levi, ears flat against his head in fear. There's nothing that can prepare him for being yelled at by his precious Levi. Awaiting patiently, Eren bows his head ready to here it.

However, Levi only opens up the covers for Eren to sink onto the blankets beside him. Hesitantly, Eren does and Levi wraps his arms around him with a sigh.

"Are you going to strangle me to death?" Eren asks with a flash of worry in his eyes.

"No. If that was the intention, you'd be dead already." Levi kindly points out to the already scared boy. Eren hums before he feels Levi's warmth being pressed to him, sharing his body heat by wrapping his arms around the boy in a comforting embrace. Eren sighs and turns to hug him back. It's only a matter of seconds after that when he starts the tears.

"I'm so sorry Levi!" He cries. "Really S-Sorry! *sniff* I didn't mean to ruin your life! I was just being stupid, I made a mistake, I was following instincts!" Eren sobs and clings to Levi, desperately wanting forgiveness.