11: Frustration

Levi pants Loudly. His moans getting caught in Eren's lips as he drowns the younger's mewls with hot, messy kisses. The boys legs hang open wide for Levi and he takes the invitation, ramming himself deep inside of Eren, hard and fast. Eren moans and as Levi pounds into him like it's Christmas...

Levi sits up. Eyes wide with a thick layer of sweat coating his face. To the side, he glances to the sleeping Eren who huddles close into his pillow and gnaws on the blankets. Levi blushes and faces away with a sigh. He said no already. No sex to Eren. Yet Levi's mind and body seems to be yearning to feel that kind of pleasure.

Quickly, the man rushes out of bed and dashes into the bathroom for a cold shower. He needs to calm himself down. Even when under the cold water, he can still picture vividly the images that were displayed to him. Stupid mind... stupid dream! Levi smacks a fist on the shower wall and then presses his head against it with a tired sigh. He begins asking himself, what if this gets the better of him?

Eren looks to the side of where Levi should be. The movement stirred him awake. The sounds of the shower running brings him to a sitting position, rubbing his eyes from the sleep. "Levi?" He calls, yawning while he stands up and heads towards the bathroom door.

Running water is all he hears. Also the slight slapping and a few curse words before a small moan is heard. No one else is in there, otherwise Eren would be able to sniff them out. But he can sense Levi's pheromones that are strong and needy with the desire of a release.

"Levi?" Eren knocks on the door. "Are you all..." he pauses to yawn. "Alright?"

"Y-Yeah..." Levi coughs once in response. "I'm fine... I'll be out in a sec." The frustrated man calls back out to Eren. Even though he now must use a hand to relieve his frustration, Eren can hear the stress in Levi's voice. He's holding himself back for Eren and it's taking a toll on Levi. The pheromones are strong. His need and want for sexual contact is almost stronger.

"I'll make you some tea." Eren says through the door. "You sound stressed..."

Levi sighs and leans against the wall, scooting down to the ground and letting the water wash over him. His breath shortened. He certainly feels stressed. Taking a cold shower every time he feels an uncomfortable twitch in his pants to hide himself from Eren is bothersome. Levi almost feels like he can't be free in his own house. He can always kick Eren out, make him bunk with Hange or even Erwin. Yet he can't bring himself to let the brat go.

Levi reminds himself. He's restraining those urges he has for Eren. Because it makes Eren upset. Seeing those beautiful eyes of Eren's shed tears from being emotionally wounded has an effect on Levi as well. First it was annoying. Then it became a source of panic. It freaks Levi out seeing Eren burst into tears. It even makes Levi feel hurt in his own, cold heart.

Sighing, Levi turns off the shower.

Eren finishes up boiling the kettle and pours Levi his tea. 'His body must be hungry... was he having a sex dream? This must be killing him. He hasn't brought anyone home for a very long time...' Eren sighs and stirs in the tea bag before leaving it in and waiting for Levi to collect his hot beverage.

Levi finally comes out in nothing but a white towel wrapped firmly around his waist. He walks out into the lounge and sits beside a blushy Eren Jaeger. He only sees the hot, sexy naked Levi who has wet drops slipping down every crevice on his body, over every muscle.

"Feeling better?" Eren asks, passing his master the cup of tea. Levi nods and takes the cup by the rim then takes the first sip. He sighs, relaxing almost instantly due to the warmth the tea emits in him.

"Thank you... I'm feeling much better now."

"You hold your cup funny." Eren says, eyeing Levi's hand. "Everyone holds it by the handle."