10: Taste This~

"Didn't make it... W-What?" Levi steps back in sheer shock. His fierce demeanor shattering in an instant. Gone. His expression falters and an aura thicker than the earth shrouds Levi. A thick, aura of loss. He grew rather attached to that brat... Now he's dead...

"Ha! Just kidding! He's in the truck!" Hange giggles and at that moment, Eren sticks his head out of the window, grinning ear to ear and waving an arm around like a maniac.

"LEVI! HI!" Eren shouts out to Levi who stares gobsmacked at the alive and well teenage wolf. He's shirtless, and Levi can see that his torso is wrapped securely by bandages where he was injured.

Levi's stoic face is put on immediately. He glares at Hange for fooling him and making him feel this incredible emotional pain before he shoves her to the side harshly and goes forth to reunite himself with his wolf. Raising a hand, he ruffles Eren's hair with a relieved sigh and scratches behind his hound ears. "How do you feel?" He asks softly.

"Better now I'm home with you." Eren hums, leaning into the welcoming touch of Levi's hand. Eren then looks to his arm and asks Levi the same question. To which the older male lifts up his arm and inspects it quickly before confirming that it doesn't bother him one bit.

"I got lucky." He says before opening the door to the truck. "Now get out of shitty glasses' piece of trash so we can go to bed and cuddle." Levi demands with an all too serious face. Eren nods and quickly gets out of the car. One step out and he gasps as his body aches with the movement. Even breathing is a hassle, but he only smiles and clings onto Levi's good arm when it is offered to him.

"Hange gave me stitches, you wanna see?" Eren asks Levi as they walk to the door step. "They've got all blood and stuff."

"I'm good." Levi says and scoops Eren into his arms to save him enduring a painful walk. "Night, four eyes." Levi calls before entering the house and slamming the door shut in her face.

Hange scoffs. "So... Not even a thank you?!" She shouts and only then does she get the thanks she deserves.

"BYE HANGE! THANK YOU!" Eren yells before huddling into Levi's chest. "And thank you Levi, for saving my life!" He quickly kisses the man's cheeks with a happy smile. The raven blinks once in surprise before facing away. He's not ready to allow himself to blush.

"I don't think I deserve the praise this time, kid. You on the other hand need to be rewarded. After all, this time you saved me."

"No way!" Eren disagrees in a heartbeat. "I could never have won that fight. Did you see that guy? He could have torn me limb from limb. Probably would have if not for you."

"Same for me, if not for you." Levi retorts before placing Eren onto their shared bed. He strips himself of clothing leaving himself in only underwear. Then he slips into bed and helps Eren sink under the covers with him.

"Let's just agree that we saved each other then."

"Yeah... That will do." Levi yawns and closes his eyes, rolling into Eren who holds him. Careful of his injuries. Levi, surprisingly, let's his lips meet Eren's cheek and the boy turns a scarlet Red.

"Mm... Goodnight, brat." He sighs out.

"Night, Night, Levi!"

~•●○●•~

It's been over two months since Levi has brought another person home. It's been that long since he's been starving himself of his favourite activity. But he does it for Eren's sake. The truth of the fact is, they both live together so they need to be at least a little concerned about the other occupant in the house.