14: A Sweet Change

After finally calming down from their pleasurable activity, Levi offers Eren to come take a shower with him in order to clean up the mess. Seeing an opportunity to be close to the one he loves, Eren doesn't dare deny, and the two walk off towards Levi's bathroom. Eren is a little wobbly on his legs at the moment, but walking isn't too much of a hassle. Levi helps him when he trips and stumbles so he has him to be thankful for.

The hot water of the shower is turned and adjusted before Levi guides Eren into the magical waterfall. Instantly the raven grabs a bottle of soap and starts washing the young wolf to Eren's delight. Even though they're wet under the shower, Eren's tail manages to wag like crazy as Levi washes him thoroughly.

"Someone's a happy puppy." Levi comments with a small snort.

"Yes, Levi!" Eren giggles. "I feel so good after that. I'm happy because I know I've helped you." He says before latching onto Levi in a tight hug.

"Helped me?" Levi sighs and pats Eren's head. "Brat. If you didn't want it you should of said something. Don't go above and beyond just for me."

"No, I did it for you." The wolf says, looking down before blushing and laughing softly. "I did It to be closer to you."

"Closer to me...?" Levi repeats before rinsing Eren's back and shoulders from soap suds. "Eren, you love me a lot, don't you...?"

"I do Levi." Eren responds truthfully. His wolf ears twitch a little as Levi scrubs gently behind them. It's sensitive and Levi quickly apologises for causing any sort of discomfort.

"Hmm... I love you too." Levi says quietly.

"Yes. I know. You've said." Eren yawns adorably as he remembers Levi saying he loves Eren like a pet. But that isn't the case anymore.

"Not like that, Eren." Levi snorts. "I really do love you."

"You mean... the same as I... love you?"

Levi nods slowly and those beautiful eyes of Eren's widen to the size of full moons. As he processes the exciting news, Levi quickly pulls him under the water to wash his hair. Once it all sinks in, Eren's tail swishes excitedly and he leaps onto Levi, throwing his arms around him with a bright grin.

"I LOVE YOU, LEVI! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

The man chuckles and places a small kiss to Eren's cheek. "I love you, too."

Eren giggles like a small child and his eyes shine brightly. "So... so what am I to you?" He asks. After a brief thought, Levi smirks and wraps his arms around Eren's back and pulls him close.

"Hmm, what is Eren Jaeger to me... boyfriend material."

As if by a miracle, Eren's eyes seem to widen even more, the blush he has now running all the way down his neck.

"S-so..." he looks to Levi with hopeful eyes. "I'm yours and... you're mine...?"

"That is... if you want-"

"OF COURSE I DO!" Eren shouts as his happiness and excitement only increases ten fold. He can barely contain himself as he feels the embrace of his lover's arms around him.

"Alright. We're dating now." Levi declares and kisses Eren's neck softly. "No perving on any poodles." Levi warns and Eren promises that he'll never do that and assures he only has eyes for Levi. They share a sweet kiss to seal their newly formed relationship before Levi grabs the soap and slowly maneuvers his hands around Eren's waist.

"I'm so happy, Levi." Eren beams with a bright smile. Levi hums his agreement before asking Eren to stand still as he finishes cleaning his wolf boyfriend. The boy only giggles and comments on how much he loves watching Levi clean. And how it's funny.