8: Second Try

"Alright, time for bed, brat." Levi announces once they arrive at the house. Eren yawns tiredly with a small nod and gives Levi a small hug before making his way towards the couch.

"The fuck are you doing?" Levi frowns at Eren with his arms folded over his chest. "You going to bed or not?"

"Yes? Am I doing it wrong?" Eren asks with furrowed eyebrows. He's pretty sure he did everything properly. Eren didn't know there was a wrong way to go to bed but he's doing something wrong if Levi is angry like this.

"You are." Levi says making Eren sit up even more confused than before.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean."

"For one, you're in the wrong place." Levi tuts before moving to Eren's side. In a quick swipe, Eren is lifted over Levi's shoulder and he starts walking down the hallway. It seems like they're going to the bedroom until Levi makes a sharp turn towards the backyard.

The door opens, and Eren can feel the cold kissing his skin.

"Pets sleep outside."

Eren tightens his grip on Levi in fear. "Eh?! I'm not sleeping outside, Levi! No!" Eren shouts and begins his struggle for freedom.

"But that's where pets sleep. And you want to be my pet." Levi remarks.

"I don't want to be your pet if you're going to make me sleep outside!" Eren shouts before hitting Levi's back with frantic cries. "Jerk! Lemme go! I'm not sleeping out there!"

Levi sighs and glances out to his back lawn. "I don't see the problem. It's nice and roomy. Sure, it's covered in snow but your pelt is used to this, right?"

"WHY DON'T YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE?! YOU HAVE ENOUGH WOLF SKIN TO KEEP YOU FUCKING WARM!" Eren yells angrily and continues to slap against Levi and try his best to make a break for it. It's then that Eren realises Levi has quite the amount of strength. He still hasn't been able to make a move!

Levi snorts in amusement before he closes the back door. "Quit your squirming. I was joking." Levi muses. Eren struggles a little bit longer, grunting before freezing.

"You... what?" He blinks and goes limp entirely. "Why would you do that to me...?"

"It's fun." Levi smirks. "But if you won't sleep outside like a good pet, there's only one other place you can sleep."

"Where? Ah! Not the pound!" Eren gasps and instantly, tail and body wraps itself tightly around Levi in refusal to move. "I'VE HEARD BAD THINGS ABOUT THAT PLACE! DON'T LEAVE ME! I'M SORRY FOR BREAKING YOUR VASE!"

"...You what...?" Levi blinks at Eren's confession and the puppy stiffens and blinks back.

"I what...?" He says innocently, having Levi rolls his eyes at the matter.

"Nevermind the vase. I'll get a new one." He sighs and swings Eren around so he's resting in his arms, bridal style. He back tracks to his bedroom door and kicks it open, dumping Eren onto his king sized bed. "You'll be sleeping with me from now on." Levi declares with a small, satisfied smirk. Eren's eyes widen, and that's all the satisfaction Levi needs.

"You mean... you want me in here?!"  Levi hums in approval and proceeds to slip off bits of clothing until he's left in his boxers. Eren watches intently as the man crawls over and gets under the covers. "Levi why do you get out of your clothes when you sleep? Don't you get cold?"

"If anything, I get hotter." Levi smirks causing Eren to laugh at his smooth line.

"Let me try!" He shouts excitedly and copies Levi's actions from before. Stripping himself of clothes until he is only in his undergarments. With a happy wag of his tail, Eren crawls over to where Levi is and slips in beside him. That smile never leaves his face. "Levi," Eren starts as he cuddles into the raven. "I have another question. It's about hunting. You make money from selling stuff you hunt, right? I could go hunting with you." Eren yawns, snaking his arms around Levi's waist and pulling him close. "I'm quite good."