The beat, the drums in the background... And that fucking synth, damn... This could be a real chart topper if it ever released!

"It's still in the earlier stages so it might not be good enough. After improving and mastering it'll be a lot better so you guys don't have to worry" Duke says like he was embarrassed by it, "You get started with a melody. You two have a lot of appeal so it'll work well. If I start first, I don't want you both to sound weak. Since my tone sounds pretty strong"

"Sounds cool." You said, leaning into his computer, just watching how the bars moved.

"Yeah... I think it'll be great." Daniel smiles, you took note at how he was standing a bit far from Duke and you.

***

"I think I got it all down" Daniel says looking over the lyrics.

"Hold on, I have bad memory." You said as you stuffed the paper into your face trying to memorize it as fast as possible.

"Oh can you two sing it?"

"Okay"

"Wait! Hold up!"

***

You three were starting the walk back towards your homes, finishing an extensive session as you were completely wiped. Daniel even started dry coughing as you instinctively patted his back.

"Does your voice hurt? If you sing too much you'll lose your voice" Duke asks worriedly, looking back and forth at the both of you as he walked in the middle.

"Oh Duke" A sudden voice intervened as you glanced to the owner of that voice. It was an old lady at some sort of food stand, "Our Dukes has so many friends! You three should eat something!"

 It was an old lady at some sort of food stand, "Our Dukes has so many friends! You three should eat something!"

You stayed silent as you looked at the old lady who was smiling so gently. She started to cough as well as you started thinking that you should keep cough drops in your pockets or something.

"You should stay home, you're sick" Duke walks over as the grandma coughs harder this time. You watched Duke from the back as he started to remind you of someone...

"You alright?" You walked up to the grandma as well as Daniel looked even more worried.

"Do you need any help?"

***

You sat at home, memories were flooding back into your head. That guy Duke... really reminds you of your ex boyfriend.