Chapter 23 (Last Chapter)

Hey my loved ones, after a very long time I seem to upload and I apologize for that.

This is the last chapter of this book and its time for you to say good bye to the Sky Pack IF you want me to stop!

I have already written the first chapter of the third book of Rejection Series if you are still interested in this series and continue reading.

So without further adue, I present you the last chapter of Broken Souls:)

ENJOY!

ALSO I FEEL LIKE LUCY HALE MATCHES THE FEATURES OF DIXIE SKY, so there's the picture of her........................................>

Dixie's (P.O.V)

"You never told me how your life used to be in your old pack." I looked up from his dangerously muscular chest up to his beautiful dashing face.

"You never asked me." I said as I ran my fingers through his short spiky hair. He brought my small form a little up till we both were facing one another.

"Well I am asking you now." He whispered softly as his warm breath fanned my face. A shiver passed through my body as I enjoyed feeling his hot breath on my face. He pulled my face closer to his and slowly traced the tip of his tongue against the lines of my lips.

My eyes shut abruptly and immediately I let myself swoon by the pleasure I was receiving. Soon his hot moist lips were against my flesh, and he was sucking the life of it, not that I was complaining.

“God you’re so soft, love.” He whispered seductively as he explored each area of my skin. I felt like I was floating in the sky as I heard the words from his mouth. A small giggle left my lips and I pulled myself away from his hungry lips.

He growled lowly and pulled me back to his lips, but this time with so much force that immediately I felt myself giving in to him and his hunger.

I felt his hands trailing inside my shirt, leaving electric shocks behind. Suddenly I felt myself breathless from his hot and experienced touches as my shirt was tore up completely from my body, leaving me half naked.

He stopped kissing and sucking my skin, and bore his eyes on my chest. Another shiver struck through my body as I saw the admiration in his dark brown eyes. “You’re so desirable and beautiful, have I told you that?” He asked with a hoarse voice laced with lust.

“No” I wanted to say it with a teasing and confident tone, but instead it came out as a whisper laced with as much as lust as his. He chuckled lowly bringing fire in my insides.

“Then I will show you how striking and desirable you are love.” His voice suddenly frightened me to core, but in a very good way. At the beginning of our love making process he was so gentle and slow, but now the looks that he was giving me warned clearly that he wasn’t going to be gentle at all. That brought another set of fire of excitement to my body.

He leaned down and started trailing butterfly kisses on top of my exposed mark. A whimper of pleasure escaped my lips as he turned the soft kissed into rough ones. Slowly, his lips started sprawling from my mark down to my bosoms.

A soft and very low scream of pleasure got out of my throat as he started biting roughly on my bosoms. I tired to suppress it as much as I could, but he wasn’t giving me any chance.

My hands immediately placed themselves on his hair by their own accord, and gripped them with so much strength like my life deepened on them.

A growl of huger escaped his lips as he kept on continuing ravishing my body like my hard grip didn’t affect him at all. He left my chest and made his way down to my stomach, until his fingers were trailing the top line of my black jeans.