Chapter 3

Hey everyone:D

So this time I wrote Jenna's mother's point of view along with Dixie's.

So I hope you like and Enjoy:D

Dixie's (P.O.V)

A bucket of cold freezing water must have been poured over of me because as soon as I woke up from unconsciousness, my whole body was dripping with cold ice water.

I gasped sharply and rubbed my eyes to see where I was.

As my vision became clearer with each rub, I soon discovered I was in an unknown cold dark place. I tired to get up, but unfortunately couldn’t when I heard the sound of chain being moved and making loud noises.

Widening my eyes in an attempt to look better, I became unsuccessful and got watery eyes. I felt each of my writs with each hand, and noticed I was tied with very thick chains around each of them.

My heart started quickening, bringing an unbearable fear through my chest.  I moved my hands up and down to somehow break the chains, but no luck.

I let out a deep sigh, and leaned against the cold wall.                   

Soon enough, goosebumps started appearing on my body making me realize that I was getting really cold by each passing second in this dark looking dungeon.

Suddenly out of no where a door opened bringing a little light inside the room. I looked straight at the door to know who it was hoping that what I was thinking was completely wrong.

As the door opened to the full length, he walked in with a devious grin on his lips. When I saw him, my heart literally fell down to my feet with fear knowing that what I was thinking was absolutely correct. I was kidnapped by these creeps.

“I see that you’re finally awake.” He said closing the door along with disappearing that little light that was making me able see things little properly.

“Turn on the light Justin.” He said and all of the sudden a bright light appeared brightening the whole dark room.

I gasped immediately as I saw one of his friends standing on top of me with a smirk on his lip. All I was thinking was how the hell did he got there without me noticing him? Or maybe again I was too deep in thinking of how I got here and what the hell was tied to my wrists.

But how did I not notice his presence in the same room and on top of that, him standing right beside me? Was I that weak for not being able to sense someone else’s presence even though I was feeling absolutely alright? Even a normal ordinary human is capable of doing that.

“So how are you feeling Luna?” He asked amused shocking the hell out of me. Luna??!!

“Who are you and why did you kidnap me?” I asked in a harsh voice angrily. I tried to get up, but again failed miserably.

He let out an amused laugh and kneeled down on my sitting level.

“You know, you shouldn’t talk to your kidnapper that way because he can do whatever he wants when he gets angry.” He said humorously once again but with a hint of seriousness in his voice scaring me a little.

I stared at him challengingly trying to show that I wasn’t scared of his little threats.

“Really?” I asked with raised eye brows. He nodded his head and flashed his ‘oh so charming’ smile again.

Then a sudden idea appeared on my mind raising my hopes high. And I just followed my instincts not knowing what else to do to scare the little bastard.