Chapter 14

Hey dears:D

So I decided to upload a chapter based on Josh's point of view. I know that there are some of you who desperately wants to know what Josh thinks of Dixie and how he feels about her. 

Well I guess the wait is over for those people, and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter<3

Josh’s (P.O.V)

How I could I let myself get so carried away? I wanted to bang my head so many times until I got through my thick skull that there was no chance between us. There never was any chance of us getting together and there never will be one. I sighed softly in frustration not wanting to wake up her sleeping body.

When I returned back from the ball, she was already sounding asleep. My wolf was forcing me to caress her soft silk skin and take her in his arms like a protector. He wanted me to hold her in my arms and kiss away all her sadness and problems. But it took a lot of strength in my body to stop him. To be honest I don’t have to blame him for acting in that kind of way.

She looks beyond angelic tonight and it took every fiber in my body not to take her right there in her washroom counter. The way she was biting her soft pink lips was driving me insane. It was driving me crazy with lust even more when she breathed out my name from her small soft lips.

Gosh, the taste of her sweet lips still lingered in my mouth.

I banged the steering wheel with my fist and it immediately made a loud BEEPING sound. I cursed myself lowly and looked over her. Finding that she was still deep asleep, I let out a relived sigh but kept on driving.

Finally after thirty minutes of long tiring driving, I saw the gigantic garage of the house and parked the car as fast as I could. Getting out of the car, I tired to not to make any noise to wake her up. Walking around the car, I opened her side of the door, and slowly picked her up in my arms. Suddenly the same feeling in the ball returned within me once again. I felt all perfect and comfortable all again.

What was up with this mating thing? It was bothering the hell out of me. Every time I think about leaving her alone, a big incomplete whole forms on my chest making me almost regret my decision.

As much as I wanted to ignore all the tingly feelings, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Her warmth always is the reminder of how much deeply I missed her after she left the pack.

How much I wanted to know if she was okay, but she had completely blocked all the links between us and the bond. It frustrated and angered me at times, but at the same time it gave me a sensation of relief knowing that she didn’t want the bond with me just as much as myself.

Closing the car door with my foot in a low thud, I leaned against the car to hold her properly. Looking at her sleeping face, I let another sigh of completeness and raised one of her arms to wrap it around my shoulder.

As I held her soft small hand in mine, suddenly I couldn’t stop myself from wrapping it around my shoulder anymore.

Her skin felt like new born’s soft smooth skin. I found myself drawing small circles on the back of her hand with my thumb enjoying the softness if it.

I have never felt or seen anyone with such a soft skin before. I slid my hand slowly up to her forearm and immediately thousands tingles flew between us. What amazed me the most was that her forearm was even smoother than her wrist.

How would it feel to discover other part of her perfect body with my hands? How would she feel against me if I tasted every inch of her soft body with my tongue? I suddenly felt myself getting hard and immediately cursed myself. Abruptly shaking the idea out of my head, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.