Chapter 7

Hello people.

Here is yet another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Dixie's (P.O.V)

I closed my eyes hoping for some sleep to come over and consume me from this personal hell that I call living because while sleeping, my damaged body didn't feel any pain or sorrow but just relaxation and carelessness.

But unfortunately, I couldn't even breathe properly with his eyes boring on my body and burning holes on my already damaged soul making me feel uncomfortable.

I let out an annoyed sigh trying to send him a message to just get the hell out, but that didn’t work because the son of a bitch was not even fudging from his spot.

I waited and waited, but I couldn’t hear any movement around the room. Knowing that this son of a bitch was just as stubborn as me, I opened my eyes and looked at him blankly.

My heart suddenly started to race and all those stupid useless feelings came flooding back once again as I stared at his beautiful and angelic face, which I was definitely starting to hate. I closed my eyes praying softly to god to just calm my racing heart down, but it wasn’t working.

I heard his light footsteps as he started walking toward me. My heart race quickened even more as my palms starting sweating out of nervousness. I inhaled and exhaled softly hoping that he wasn’t hearing my unfaithful wildly beating heart because it would be very embarrassing. As he finally felt him near me, I opened my eyes and blinked few times to adjust the darkness.

He then bent down to his knees and faced me. My breath got caught on my throat as I took a good view of his face.

He still looked the same, but much older with his two shade darker stubble. He looked much sterner and serious with his sharp features, but yet his soft brown eyes just erased all the hardness from his face. I kept on staring at him, not knowing what to say or do and he did the same.

While staring at each other, I couldn’t help but to take notice on how handsome and kind of mature he looked. Even though we both are the same age and it’s only been one year since my departure from the pack, he still looked kind of grown up to me. I don’t know how the hell these people grow so fast? But again it must be because of the wolf genes that are inside them.

“I thought you said you were never coming back.” He said distracting me from checking his features out. I just looked at him suddenly feeling embarrassed for staring too hard and enjoying his handsomeness.

I had promised myself that I would never return to this pack’s territory again and here I am sleeping on their bed in their house. I promised that I would be strong and wouldn’t let anything in this world drag me back down here. But unfortunately angels maybe hadn’t approved of all my plans and hope because I always keep on coming here or being dragged here without my permission or will.

First it was Jenna who I desperately wanted to spent time with and because of her I had agreed to join the pack. After she passed away I tired to leave, but again was dragged her by those rascals.

“I didn’t come here willingly.” I whispered diverted my gaze downwards from his face. He came a little closer and placed his hands on top of the bed. My eyes immediately went down to his strong looking forearms which were filled with muscle and also he had gotten a long tattoo which was basically from his forearm up to god knows where because his shirt was covering the rest of it.

“What do you mean?” He asked once again with his deep voice distracting me from checking him out. I mentally scolded myself for checking the person that I despised so much in my head and paid my full attention back to his beautiful face.