Chapter 9

Hello my loved ones:D

First of all happy Family Day and I hope you all have a great time with your lovely families.

So I uploaded another chapter just for the sake of today since I am very fond of Damily Days and I love spendind time with my family.

So here is another chapter and I hope you like it<3

Josh's (P.O.V)

"Where in the hell is everyone?" I roared angrily in the living room. What pisses me off is that everyone started taking long vacations just to get out of the house after Jenna's death.

I get that it's a sad tragic death, but they don't have to abandon me at times when I most need them. It was purely frustrating. But also I just couldn’t stop them from leaving when they were hurting that badly. What kind of an Alpha would that make me?

I heard someone's running footsteps from upstairs. I waited for them until he/she reached the living room.

"Alpha Josh, what's wrong?" Sheila asked breathlessly. I glared her way angrily and she immediately hung her head down scared.

I suddenly felt ashamed for making her feel scared when she was the most supportive and helpful person to Dixie. I closed my eyes to calm my angry wolf.

“Where is everyone?” I asked calmly and slowly she looked up.

“Most of them are on vacation Alpha, and the other ones are asleep and I am guessing that they are already awake and might make their way downstairs in any second.” As she finished her sentence, half of the pack members were already down stairs ready to submit  any order that I was about to give them.

They all bowed their heads saying their hello’s in a respectable way and stood in a straight line with their mates beside them. It was surprising how all the mateless members were out on long vacations, and the ones that had found their mates were present in the house.

It showed how the pack members were alone when they didn’t have their mate by their side.

It kind of made me feel ashamed of knowing that I had already found my mate but didn’t give a shit about her, and the others who had found theirs practically died after them.

I wasn’t this harsh to them usually, except whenever I was in my alpha mode. And right now I was definitely in that kind of a mode.

“Where is Samuel?” I asked looking around the pack members.

“He’s with the human alpha.” Sheila said reminding me once again that why he had to spend so much time with her to explain all about the werewolf stuff. He was one of our best warriors after all. I depended on him much more after Celeb left the pack, and needed him once a while in the pack house everyday.

“Call him immediately and tell him to stay with Dixie while I am gone.” At the name of Dixie, all the pack members’ heads jerked up surprised.

“Dixie is here?” Joe questioned one of the pack members. It sort of annoyed me knowing that they didn’t pay attention to her scent while they were in the house. I have no idea why I am getting all these feelings back again, but it seriously starting to piss me off.

I nodded my head disappointedly at him and he immediately looked down on the floor with shame.

I am trying as much as I could to ignore her presence, but my wolf always takes me back to her.

He had been desperate to smell her scent once again and been bothering the hell out of me. As I discovered that she was here last night, my wolf drove me crazy and made me run to that room and get near her.