Chapter 15

Hey guys<3

Its Saturday again and almost the end of March Break:(

But anyways, here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it<3

Josh's (P.O.V)

Rolling around on the bed over and over again seriously drained me out of energy. For some reason my brain wouldn't shut up from the words Dave had said to me earlier on the phone.

I wanted to think of something else to let my body and mind concentrate on and just go to sleep, but his words kept on repeating like a broken record.

Letting out a tired groan, I sat up and brought my palms to my face. Rubbing my eyes softly, my mind suddenly drifted to Dixie and what would her reaction be when she hears about mating. A part of me was killing me with curiosity wanting to know what she would say. Would she say yes or look at me with disgust like she always does?

God my life is such a mess!

Looking at the clock on the table beside my bed, I let another loud groan discovering that it was only 2:45 AM in the morning.

Knowing that sleep wasn’t going to come any time sooner and free me from all the pressure that was upon me, I got off the bed and exit my bedroom. I had no idea where I was going, but for now roaming around the hallways seemed like a good idea.

As I was taking slow lazy steps towards the stairs to go to the kitchen, I heard strange shuffling sounds coming from Dixie’s room. Was she moving in her bedroom?

Curiosity washed over me with great urge to see what the hell she was doing up in the middle the night. Making my pace a little bit faster without thinking properly, I reached her door and swung it open in a swift motion.

I heard a frighten squeal from the other end of the room and immediately for barging in her room without her permission.

As I looked closely at her face, her eyes were widened in fear with a hint of irritation.

“What do you want?” She snapped taking me by surprise.  Getting pissed by the way she was talking to me, I entered her room on purpose and shut the door behind me. Crap why did I enter her room? I cursed myself mentally for the hundredth time. I always seemed to get pissed whenever someone disrespected me.

I should really control my anger managements.

If it wasn’t for my werewolf eyes, I wouldn’t be able to see the irritation and anger on her face. And let me tell you, it was beyond amusing. I actually didn’t really regret my behavior while I was watching her face with an annoyed frown. I leaned against her bedroom door and crossed my arms staring at her keenly.

“Get out.” She said managing her angry tone. I raised my eyes brows in a little nuisance and shock, but didn't move an inch and kept on staring at her knowing that it annoyed the hell out of her even more.

“Stop standing there like a statue and get out of my room. I am tired and I want to go to sleep. So shoo.” She said forcing not to raise her voice in infuriation.

“And what if I say I won’t leave the room.” I replied in a nonchalant tone. This time she was the one who stared at me with raised brows with shock.

“What?” She whispered confused.

I moved from the door and started walking toward her slowly. I didn’t know why I was reacting like this, but whatever was happening, my wolf was extremely excited about it.

“I said I won’t get out.” My voice suddenly changed from normal to a complete different voice. She started looking all around the room looking all helpless.