Chapter 16

Hey everyone<3

First of all, I would like to apologize for uploading after a very long time. I wasn't feeling really well in these past few weeks and didn't get the chance to upload.

So anyway, finally here is chapter 16 and I hope you enjoy it:D

Dixie's (P.O.V)

Has there been any kind of awkward or uncomfortable moment in your life where you want to jump in a deep dark whole and get away from the humiliation just for a little while?

Well it's definitely happening to me right now sitting at the breakfast table with my mate sitting right across the table and staring at me bizarrely. I don't still get why I let him change my clothes last night, but again I was helpless as a caged bird.

I wouldn’t be lying if I said that every little touch of his brought me to life completely. Fireworks were literally exploding around me, making me feel like I was stepping in a heavenly paradise.

Most of the pack members were staring at me with a smug look on their faces. To be honest, it was pissing me off not knowing why the hell they were looking at me like that. Getting weird looks from you mate wasn’t enough, but now getting it from the rest of the pack members was like getting smacked in the ass like a naughty child.

I mentally rolled my eyes and kept on eating my breakfast. Well literally, since Sheila was feeding me. But what actually made me feel suspicious was whenever Sheila fed me; I noticed that Josh kept on giving me sympathetic and guilty looks. I don’t really know what the hell is happening to that boy.

One second he’s kind of nice, and the next he acts like a mean bastard.

“Dixie, can I talk to you for a sec?” He asked distracting me from my thoughts. I looked up from my food and nodded my head hesitantly

I knew that saying no would still won’t stop him from talking to me. And by the way the pack members were looking at me clearly showed that they will not be on my side if I disagreed with him. Also I was eager to know what he wanted to tell me since last night he didn’t talk much.

He quickly got up from his chair and made his way towards mine. I looked at him confused as I was chewing my food.

“You mean now?” I asked raising my eye brows. He looked around the room like a lost puppy and hesitantly nodded his head.

Now the food that was sweet, tasted bitter in my mouth. He never acted this anxious about anything.

God this must be something really important. I swallowed the food with difficulty and looked at him with wide eyes. He moved from my view and positioned himself behind me. Soon I knew I was moving away from everyone’s curious eyes and smug looks.

I let out a mental relief sigh, and slumped back against my chair. Really, they were driving me crazy.

Few minutes later, I found out that we were already in his office. Whoa, seriously what the hell is wrong with me? I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn’t notice we actually reached upstairs to his office were I once said good bye and left the pack.

It still stings a little when I draw back the memory of leaving him and the pack house completely. I know I shouldn’t react like that towards small things. But after that stupid kiss, the bond seemed to be growing much stronger making everything so fuzzy and hard to think properly.

The feelings that I never imagine having toward him had already starting to occur. I still can’t believe I trusted him enough to change me last night.