Donna Tokimo Zutto x Yuuki wa doko? Kimi no mune ni!

A wave of applause transpired as Guilty Kiss and Lily White approached the centre stage. Walking, Umi stumbled slightly, clearly bothered by something.

"What's up with Umi?" Honoka whispered to Eli. "I know she's shy but she isn't normally this clumsily shy."

"I dunno."

Kotori scampered next to Honoka "Well. Probably because of the speech."

"Oh? What speech?" Eli asked.

Kotori didn't need to answer. Everyone glanced at the centre stage, silence befell the stage.

"Welcome everybody!" Yoshiko suddenly shouted. After which, Guilty Kiss half-way covered their faces with their hand. "I am the fallen angel Yohane. I and my 5 little demons have come to sing to you little demons. By the end, we will bring you to the underworld to become little demons yourselves!"

"Yoshiko-chan, what a speech..." Hanamaru said.

"Little demons..." Ruby contemplated when she first said those words. As she thought, it was still embarassing.

"Pretty bomber head~ Little demon number one. Hi everyone~ Mari here."

"Oh~ Mari's going at it." Kanan said to Dia beside her.

"Mari will be Mari." Dia responded.

"Little demon number two. Riko has come!"

"Riko is so used to this, she doesn't even feel embarrassed anym-" before Chika could finish, she saw Riko's face slowly glowing red and getting heated. "... I guess she's still embarrassed."

"You can do it Riko." You encouraged.

After Guilty Kiss introduced themselves, Lily White followed as they covered their own faces.

"A new little demon number 3 nya~" Rin pounced on the spot. "Rin's the name."

"Oho~" Hanamaru cheered as she glanced at Ruby. "Rin-san looked so cool and adorable didn't she zura~" Having gotten closer, they've decided to address each other by their first names.

"Maru-chan, I don't think calling someome older 'adorable' is appropriate." Ruby whispered.

"Me too. Little demon shrine priestess numb'r 4. I's me Nozomi!"

"Not bad Nozomi." Eli praised. "Also, what's a little demon shrine priestess?"

"Not as good as me though." Nico commented.

"Why are you trying to compete with them anyways?" Maki muttered.

"A-And me! L-little d-d!" Umi's high pitched voice squeaked as she accidentally bit her tongue. With her teary eyed puppy eyes; she looked liked she was about to run, but held back before continuing. " Little demon Umi." She muttered.

"Don't mind Umi-chan!" Kotori encouraged.

"Yeah! Umi-chan you look cute! Don't mind."

Silence and anticipation occured after they introduced themselves. Next they said harmoniously. "Please listen to our song. Muse's Donna Tokimo Zutto and Aqour's Yuuki wa doko? Kimi no mune ni!"

...

Ureshii kara kimi ni ai ni ikou [Because I'm happy, I'll go see you]

Sabishii kara kimi ni ai ni ikou (ai ni iku yo) [Because I'm lonely, I'll go see you (I'll go see you)]

Sonna kimochi ni narun da [That's the kind of feeling I get]