Jingle Bells no Tomaranai x Korekara no Someday

[[[The song Azalea and BiBi decided to remix is on the top. Listen to it]]]

As both Saint Snow and Arise exited the stage, it left butterflies within Muse's and Aqour's. It wasn't due to nerves, but rather their anticipation and eagerness to enter the stage. Soon after a second, the first group being Bibi and Azalea showed themselves to the crowd with a smile beaming on their persons.

"Hello everyone." Eli said as she greeted to the audience. A wave of cheers boomed in response to her greetings.

"Onee-chan!" A blonde-haired girl from the crown shouted. "Do your best!"

Eli was startled as she traced the voice from amidst the crowd and gazed at the familiar girl with blond hair.

"Alisa!" Eli exclaimed, wide-eyed, before turning back to her normal clam self. "Yukiho-chan too."

"Yukiho, you're here too?" Honoka popped her head from the side of the stage.

"Of course I'd be here." The girl replied. "Don't mess up onee-chan!"

"Geh! I wont." Honoka shouted in a playfully angry tone.

Eli cleared her throat, before continuing. "Allow us to introduce ourselves. Im Eli Ayase, an ex-member of Muse. Though I guess you already know."

"I'm Maki Nishikino, also an ex-member of Muse."

"I'm the famous number one idol, Nico Yazawa."

"We have with us, Uranohoshi High School's idol group; Aqours." Eli introduced. She motioned her hand to the center of the stage as the Azalea girls appoached it.

"I'm Dia Kurosawa, current Student Council President of Uranohoshi."

"My name's Hanamaru Kunikida zura~"

"And my name's Kanan Matsuura."

As the three introduced themselves, they gave a meaningful bow. In response, the crowd applauded full of praise.

"Our first song is quite special, one with both Aqours and Muse together. For everone who have supported us from the beginning, I hope you enjoy this song." Kanan said.

"Please look out for me OK?" Nico pleaded appealingly.

"A-and me zura~" Hanamaru stuttered as she waved slightly at the audience.

The sixplet approached the centre stage as they got into position. Heartbeats racing in anticipation as they stayed silent for a moment before saying at once, " Please listen to our song, Jingle Bells ga Tomaranai with Korekara no Someday lyrics. Hope you enjoy!"

Watashitachi no omoi ga atsumareba [If we join our feelings together]

nantoka naru ka mo. [I think we can do anythin.]

chiisana chikara da kedo [We may only have a little strength]

sodatetai yume ga aru. [But we have a dream we want to nurture.]

The voices loomed over the stage as it proceeded to illuminate the the hall. Each word were sung so heavenly, as some contemplated on the brillance of the combination.

"Amazing..." Leah complimented as she stared at the group. "What a good idea mixing songs like this."

"It trully is." Tsubasa smiled as she glanced at Leah and then to Honoka. "Seems like the ex-number one idols still live up to their reputation. Aqours also compliments your songs very well."