The Birth of Sub Units

The girls swiftly made their introductions. With the twenty-one of them, including Tsubasa, Sarah and Leah, they made their way into the school hall in attempt of familiarising themselves for today and tomorrow's show. There were so many of them gathered in one place; made the other girls in the school sqeal with excitement. Muse and Aqours; Arise and St Snow all in one place, it was just too surreal.

As they approached the stage, Tsubasa suddenly said, "St Snow girls and I should get going and practice. Erena and Anju should be waiting for us outside, so we'll go pick them up and practice wherever's free." She said in a friendly tone. "Where are you girls practicing?"

Honoka's voice sounded out. "We'll take the rooftop. You guys can stay here and practice." She smiled indifferently.

Upon hearing Honoka's words, Tsubasa thanked her before walking outside to find the rest of Arise. Sarah and Leah closely followed behind her.

Hallway

After the agreement, Honoka led the rest to the rooftop.

Along the way, chattering was heard from them; Aqours have made themselves comfortable within the conversations Muse partook.

"The roof huh~" Eli sighed. Nostalgia began to form within her heart. She conversed with Nico and Nozomi, whom had the same reaction as she did.

Dia and Ruby squealed from the corner as they wandered the building, causing Mari to laugh at their expense. They were going to the legendary rooftop where it was said that Muse practiced constantly. Such a valuable place made idol lovers like Dia and Ruby scream for joy. Behind the siblings were Hanayo, Rin and Hanamaru. Rin was hugging Hanamaru, after having heard from Ruby how Hanamaru liked Rin the most in the group.

Maki was talking with Riko. Their conversation consisted of music, especially about the piano. Maki was claiming pointers from Riko, intruigued; Riko was slightly overwhelmed yet happily abliged with the request. Soon after, Nico slowed her pace and stood beside Maki, joining in their talks.

Kanan was talking to Yoshiko, who seemed to have forgotten they were at someone else's school. Yoshiko, or Yohane as she liked to refer to herself as, posed at every opportunity she could see whilst Kanan tried her best to deal with the girl's impulses.

As for the rest, Honoka, Umi and Kotori were talking with Chika and You. Honoka and Chika, being the leaders of both groups, took the initiative of deciding the performance of the group. They felt that the communication between themselves have made them closer together, as each one was finding out the personality of the other. As they walked, with Honoka bear hugging Chika, they arrived at the rooftop.

Rooftop

As the group of eighteen arrived at the rooftop, the feelings of anticipation and excitement arose within their faces. Honoka and Chika stepped up front, representing each group.

"We can only sing four songs. So what Chika and I decided to do was that one of three songs will be sung by a group of six people - three from Muse, three from Aqours. The next song will be sung by another group and so on and so forth." Honoka summerised.

The other girls thought for a bit, and from the sounds of it, it seemed quite reasonable. The stage was, afterall, too small for all eighteen of them to perform. You then spoke up from the group.

"Kousaka-san. You said three songs. What's going to happen to the fourth song?"

Chika and Honoka exchanged glances. Honoka smiled and said, "The fourth song will be all of us singing on stage."

"Wait, Honoka. All of us?!" Eli said in shock.

"That's too many of us in one stage. The choreography will be a mess..." Maki added.

The group grumbled. What Maki said made sense, and everyone agreed.

"It'll work out somehow." Honoka laughed non-cholantly. She swifly moved to the side, letting Chika have her say.

The other girl moved towards the former's spot and spoke up. "As for the final song, I believe we should worry about it later. We decided not to perform it during the rehersal. The groups however: we'll decide by drawing lots."

The girls pondered for a bit. Having thought for a while, they all nodded to the conditions. "With that being said," Chika fondled in her bag to find the deck of cards taking pairs of aces, twos and threes, "whomever gets the same number is in the same group."

     "Wait a moment Chikacchi." Mari said. "How do we decide our groups?"

     "Well..." Chika had been thinking so far, she'd forgotten that the eighteen of them would still have to pair themselves into threes. She awkwardly laughed as glanced at Honoka, who seemed to have thought of the same problem.

     "Well, lets get ourselves into pairs then." Eli said. "You Aqours girls should divide themselves into threes. Time is short, we should decide quickly."

     "Okay!" They replied.

5 minutes later

After they paired themselves, they introduce their newly made sub groups.

     "All we need is love. Guilty Kiss!" Yoshiko posed, followed by the clearly bashful Riko and overly energetic Mari. It seemed that Yoshiko had decided the group name.

     "We're Azalea~" Kanan smiled as she announced their group. Dia and Hanamaru posed; very model-like unlike Guilty Kiss' carefree pose.

     "Lastly, its us! The three of us together... We are Cyaron!" Chika greeted with a big smile on her face. She stretched her hand out, followed by Ruby and You. "Nice to meet you."

     "Oh~" As they saw Aqour's performance, Muse applauded. They seemed to have adored Aqours. As for Muse, they did not need to talk over it. During their school idol days, they'ed already paired themselves into sub units. Naturally, as Aqours were Muse's fans, they knew the names of each sub unit.

     "Now then..." Chika resumed where she'd left off and scrambled the cards on her hands faced down. She placed her hand in front of the group and picked cards.

When the cards were revealed, she cleared her throat as she announced the result. "The aces, we have Guilty Kiss and Lily White." She glanced at the others, where Umi, Nozomi and Rin assembled with Aqour's Guilty Kiss. Honoka continued. "Number two cards are Azalea and Bibi." Dia's squeal could be heard as Nico, Eli and Maki approached their direction. "That leaves Cyaron with Printemps."

Everyone gathered within their own groups. Seeing as how they liked their groups, Honoka was glad. Once again, she hugged Chika. The sensation was now growing on to her habitually.

     "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Exactly two weeks wow!

     "Humph. Lowly humans shouldn't even know what promises mean."

But I did keep my promise. I said at least once a fortnight Yoshiko.

     "Ha! You should do at least once a week little demon. And it's Yohane."

Yosh-Hane. Yohane... Will you please do the honours?

     "Well, since you begged me to I guess you leave me no choice. Everyone, thanks for reading. It's me, the one and only beautiful fallen angel, Yohane."

Her real name's Yoshiko!

     "Like I said, it's Yohane!"

Yoshiko.

     "YOHANE!"

-----------------------------------------------------------