All the way

"Yoshiko, Yoshiko..." Hanamaru begged as she stopped grasping for air.

     "Yes, little demon. The path back home is indeed trecherous. Fear not however, for I am here." She struck a pose on the side of the street, her persona alerted and intrigued nearby passerbyers. "And also, its Yohane." She whispered.

     "The path back home... We're totally lost." Riko giggled tinged with helplessness. She glanced at Yoshiko.

     "Eh..." Yoshiko said clearing her throat. "Worry not, for I am..."

     "You've already said that." Hanamaru said.

     "Uh... Well, the path back home is indeed..."

     "You've also already said that." Riko replied.

     "Well! It's not good to dwell in the past little demons. Let us continue our journey."

The other two looked at her, thinking how Yoshiko had completely avoided the problem. They ventured around the unknown city, through curves and alleyways. Without a map, the three were clueless. Ten minutes passed, and the three arrived back to the same place they'd been minutes before.

     "What. This is strange indeed. My fallen angel senses should not have led us here."

     "Yo-shi-ko-chan..." the two said in unison.

     "Tehe~" Yoshiko replied.

The two sighed as Yoshiko posed. It was only half an hour beforehand when they had lost sight of Maki, whom they were following.

     "It might be easier to just ask for directions to go back to Hotel." Riko stated.

     "Zura~"

The sound of a phone rang within Riko's pocket. She reached in, took her phone out and glanced at her phone screen.

     "It's a futuristic device zura~"

She took a moment to look at her phone, then turned to Hanamaru and Yoshiko and proceeded to read the message.

     "Dia here. Please meet us at Otonokizaka High School. Be sure to tell Yoshiko-san and Hanamaru-san."

     "It's Yohane."

     "Otonogizaka? What for zura~?"

Another message popped up of Riko's phone. She opened the massage; glanced at a photo of Dia and Kanan with Maki, Nico, Nozomi and Eli of Muse.

     "No way!" Riko shouted. "Hanamaru-chan, Yoshiko, look at this!"

The other two walked over and looked at the phone.

     "What! Not only are they with Maki-san whom we were chasing for all this time..."

     "But they're also with other members of Muse!" Hanamaru finished.

     "That's, that's..." Yoshiko trembled. "No fair. I'm so jealous."

She clasped her hand and started to chant.

     "But wait." Hanamaru said as she glanced at Yoshiko with concern. "Didn't Dia-san say we were supposed to meet them at Otonogizaka zura~?"

     "If thats the case, maybe we could meet with the other Muse members too." Riko's face gleamed.

     "That's great zura~"

The two celebrated with joy. They grabbed their stuff and started to walk to the bus stop.

     "Yoshiko-chan, let's go zura."

     "Yohane is in deep prayer." Yoshiko said, her eyes closed as she chanted some more. "Please do not disturb me little demons."

     "Fine. We'll just have to see Muse without you." Riko teased.

     "Wait, what! Muse? Please wait for me little demons." Yoshiko pleaded as she ran towards the other two.

Dia's group

     "And... done." Dia said as she pressed the last button on her phone.

     "Did you text Riko?" Kanan asked.

     "Yes. Hanamaru-san and Yoshiko-san should be with her."

Dia placed the phone back in her bag. She turned and stared at the other four Muse members, gleaming with overwhelming joy.

     "I can't believe we actually get to go inside Otonogizaka. I can't wait."

They turned around a corner and walked a few steps forwad. They were met with stairs leading upwards, the sight to the top being the school they'd looked forward to entering.

     "How nostalgic..." Nozomi hummed.

     "Sure is." Maki agreed.

Nico and Eli lead the group up, followed by the rest. Dia's heart pounded with excitement as the view to the summet was close. Five steps left, four, three, two... there Dia and Kanan stood in awe as the other four continued their way towards the school.

     "Now then..." Nico implied.

     "Please... come in." Eli finished.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Two months author-san, what have you been doing...?"

Sorry about that Eli, I was kinda in a middle of another book that's coming out on February.

"Mmm, is it about Love Live?"

Yes! Yes!

"Ok then. I'll let you go this time around. But next time, be sure it comes out at least once in two weeks."

You really are responsible, arent you, Eli?

"I was the student council president afterall."

... Yeah, that makes sense.

Next time on Love Live, one of the groups meet trouble. It will be out in like a week, be sure to read it. As always, thanks guys.

"One week? That's pretty good author-san. I hope you keep you word."

Sure. Sure. Positive... Probably... I hope...

"Hmmm..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------