Goddesses and Mermaids

The group entered the hotel and walked towards the lounge. Maki went over to a chair and reclined over. She took off her headphones and listened to the group.

"It's been almost six months since we've last seen you." The three said to Maki. "Last Christmas Holiday was it?"

"Yeah." Maki confirmed. "Med school is such a strain on my body." She turned over to Dia and Kanan, who tensed up at the glance they've been given. She turned and wirrled her hair with her finger, a habit she developed from a young age.

"They're Dia-san and Kanan-san." Eli said as she pointed to each individual.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." The two replied.

"By the way Maki." Nico claimed, voice tensed and a little annoyed. "Why we're you late?"

"Honoka, Kotori and Umi aren't here." Maki answered. "So is Rin and Hanayo. So why am I being interrogated here?"

"Oh don't worry." Nico interrupted. "They'll get it too."

Eli and Nozomi giggled with pity. Nozomi walked over to Nice and said. "Well, don't worry about it. I'm sure she had 'er reasons."

"We need to go now though." Nico complained.

Dia and Kanan felt uneasy that they were eavesdropping. Dia was about to ask if it had been alright for them to stay when Eli asked.

"Are you girls free today?"

Kanan replied. "Not particularly. I mean, we don't really have anything important to do." She glanced over to Dia who confirmed her statement with a nod.

"In that case." Eli smiled, an obvious happy emotion showed on her face. "Would you like to come to our concert today?"

"Concert!" Dia screamed. Realising her voice was too loud, she lowered her tone. "I thought Muse disbanded."

"We did. It's just a mini sing off in our old school at Otonogizaka."

"You should come." Maki said over to Dia and Kanan.

"It's a one time only view of seeing my beautiful self." Nico self-praised.

"It'll be fun, we promise." Nozomi suggested.

Dia and Kanan wanted to go. The only problem was the other girls.

"Would it be alright to bring other people?"

Eli nodded and responded. "Anyone is invited."

The two Aqours girls felt happy and relieved, happy about the fact that they got to see Muse perform once more. Dia squealed with excitement as Kanan tried to contain her by grabbing Dia's hand.

Eli and Nozomi went back to their seats, inviting Dia and Kanan to sit with them. Maki smiled at them and placed her headphones back in her ears. As she was about to place them, Nico yanked it off of her hands.

"Hey! What are you doing Nico?"

"We're not done here." Nico interrogated. She rolled the headphones and placed them on the table. "Why we're you late?"

"Like I said, I saw someone."

"Someone, huh." Nozomi teased.

"Ah. It's isn't like that." Maki said, flustered. She blinked and rubbed her cheeks, before curling her hair with her finger. "It was a girl named Sakurauchi."

Dia sat there baffled, Kanan just as shocked. Kanan spoke up, interrupting their conversation.

"Could this girl you're talking about. Is her first name Riko?"

Maki turned to her and replied.

"Oh. Yeah."

Dia and Kanan looked at each other. Dia then turned to the other four and said.

"We forgot to mention this. But we're also a school idol group." Dia continued and she took a photo from her pocket. "Nishikino-san, is this the girl you saw."

Maki glanced over and downwards as Dia pointed over to the red head second year. Maki looked at Dia and said. "That's her."

"Riko is part of our group."

It was Maki 's turn; gestures portrayed her shocked feeling.

"No way..." Maki said, deep in thought.

Nozomi turned to Maki 's side and also took a glance of the photo. Her eyes widened; muttered under her breath.

"The Goddesses of Music, Muse, and the Mermaids of the Sea, Aqours. So the cards were right once again."

Eli and Nico followed her. Eli went and asked Nozomi.

"Is something wrong Nozomi?"

"Nope," Nozomi said, smiling, "none at all."

She fiddled with her cards in her pocket, uncertain of what to do. She then took a deep breath, and continued.

"Do you want to perform with us?"

The few words that Nozomi managed to stutter out shocked Dia and Kanan. Nico opened her mouth whilst Eli and Maki showed concern.

"Are we allowed to do something like that?" Maki questioned.

"You don't wan' to?" Nozomi asked.

"No, not like I mind but... It's not my decision."

"Wha' about you Eli-chii. We can talk to Honoka about this. I'm sure she'd agree."

Eli thought for a bit. She considered the posibilities that their ex - teachers from Otonogizaka would agree to their propositions.

"Well, if it's you." Eli said. "I'm sure you'd have a reason."

Nico and Maki shared glances. Then they sighed, having acknowledged Eli's statement that Nozomi may have had a reason to suggest it.

"Fine by me." Nico claimed.

"Me too." Maki up-voted.

Dia stuttered. "Are you sure we're allowed? I mean..." She turned to Kanan who finished her sentence.

"We're not as experienced as you guys. We might not keep up."

Nozomi smiled. "Don't worry. You'll be able to. I kno' you will." She placed her cards on the table and asked. "So?"

Dia and Kanan turned to the four. Dia spoke up. "Okay. We'll do it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. Finally done! Love your constant support guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honoka and Chika's group (30 minutes ago)

The ex-muse members had just finished showing Chika and the others around the school. Just as they were about to leave, Umi's phone started to ring and she picked up.

"Hello. Yeah. To Honoka?"

Umi handed over the device, and Honoka grabbed it.

"Yep. Yep. Changed location. Okay. Where. Okay. Bye Eli." She hanged up the phone.

"Who was that Honoka-chan?" Kotori asked.

"It was Eli. They said to meet them at Akiba Hotel." Honoka said as she handed the phone over to Umi.

"Akiba Hotel? We can go there now if you want..." Chika said to them. "We're staying there too, and it's about time we go back there." She glanced over to You who showed her the time.

"Yes~ Dia should be there by now." Mari whistled.

"Done deal then." Honoka said. "Let's go!"