An Unexpected Fan

Aisheteru Banzai~ [I love you, hurray~]
Koko de yokkata~ [I'm glad you're here~]
Watashitachi no ima ga, koko ni aru. [Our longing presents are finally here.]

Riko paused as she glanced over at the girl singing. The person was leaning on a metal fence that loomed over a meter high, headphones intact in her ears with a phone on her hand. It seemed as though the girl was singing in harmony with the music she was listening to, a song both Riko and Hanamaru recognised. The girls looked at each other; both sharing a glance of agreement.

"Hey," Hanamaru whispered over to Riko. "Is that...?"

"It can't be." Riko replied. It can't be her.

Aishiteru Banzai~ [I love you, hurray~]
Hajimatta bakari~ [Everything's just begun~]
Ashita mo yoroshiku ne, mada gooru ja nai. [We've yet to see tomorrow, this isn't the goal.]

The two girls kept a safe distance, careful of being spotted. They examined the girl singing: fairly tall around 160 cm tall; pale skin as white as snow, but what struck them the most was her familiarly flame-red hair similar to that of Ruby and Riko. The girls inched their way closer, determined to find out if their intuition was true.

Just as Hanamaru and Riko were about to find out, Yoshiko paraded their investigation unknowingly, saying.

"Little demons! I hast returned." She shouted, holding 2 cups of hot chocolate she bought from a nearby cafe. She held the two and gave out each of them. Riko and Hanamaru both took the drinks. Realising that their plan may have failed, Riko turned around, only to find the girl staring at them.

"Ah..." Riko said.

"She noticed us zura~" Hanamaru whispered to Riko.

They stood up from their crouch position; took a sip of the hot chocolate and pretended not to notice the girl. But Riko realised the girl was not glaring at them; the girl's purple eyes directed at her. The red haired beauty took off her headphones and continued to stare.

"Is she looking at you, little demon?" Yoshiko asked Riko.

"It seems like it zura~" Hanamaru raised.

They both looked at Riko, then to the girl.

"She's definitely looking zura~"

The red haired placed her headphones and phone in her side pocket. Then she went closer to the three, who started feeling nervous.

"She's coming..." Riko stuttered.

The girl stopped in front of Riko. The girl smiled, and Riko vice versa.

"Riko Sakurauchi?" The girl said as she fidgeted with her hair.

"Y-Yes. That's me." Riko replied.

The two stared for a good 5 seconds; Riko was scared and curious as to why someone knew her name. Finally, the tension was broken. The mystery girl took a deep breath and said,

"So you are the pianist Riko Sakurauchi-san."

Riko stared at the girl. She couldn't believe that someone actually acknowledged her for playing the piano. Riko nodded, trying to keep the superior image. But it was impossible. Riko was so stunned by the girl's beauty.

"I'm a fan of yours. I was there in the competition when you won first place for the best high school pianist award."

"Are you a pianist as well?" Riko asked the girl.

"Yeah. As a matter of fact I am."

From the side, Hanamaru and Yoshiko were staring at the two, confused as to what the red headed girls were conversing.

"Riko-san sure is famous zura~" Hanamaru whispered over.

"I am so proud of her, my little demon."

The two started to giggle, realising the fact that they were friends with someone who's achieved great things.

"By the way, I heard you singing one of Muse's songs zura~" Hanamaru mentioned to the girl.

"Aishiteru Banzai." Riko said as she recalled the song in her head.

The girl replied, short and simple.

"Yeah. I composed the song."

Hanamaru's jaws dropped, shocked by the sudden confession. Riko rubbed her ears, blinked once, twice, thrice; thinking that she'd misheard what the girl had said.

"Sorry, what did you say?" She asked.

"I composed the song."

Riko's eyes widened, realising that her initial hunch was true.

"Y-y-you..."

Her words were cut short when the girl's phone had started ringing. The girl apologised and answered her phone.

"Hello, Nico? Yeah. No. What, I don't understand..."

The girl hanged up the phone.

"I'm so sorry, I have to go." The girl said to Riko.

The others nodded and said their thanks, still a little dumbstruck by the girl's confession. As soon as the girl left, Riko fell to the ground, unable to process what had happened.

"Little demon!" Yoshiko said to Riko. "Are you okay?"

"No way... Was that..." Riko muttered. "Maki Nishikino?"

"As in Muse's song composer zura~ We were right after all." Hanamaru replied.

"And she said she was a fan of mine." Riko said.

The three stayed silent. They wanted to know if what happened was real or not. Finally, Riko smiled and started laughing.

"A member of Muse said they were a fan of me. ME. I can't believe it!" Riko shouted.

"We need to tell Chika-san that we met Muse zura~" Hanamaru suggested. "Let's go back to the hotel."

"So it has been decided." Yoshiko claimed, her chuunibyou side gleamed out once again. "Let us return to the underworld."

"You mean hotel zura~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys, this one was just a little longer than the rest, but i had fun writing this. Next chapter is probably my best one so stay tuned :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's your favourite Muse member Hanamaru-chan?" Riko asked.

"Oh, it's probably Rin Hoshizora-san. She reminds me so much of how I was before."

"And what about you Yoshiko-chan?"

"It's Yohane!" She shouted. She thought for a while, then answered.. "All of them are my little demons."

"Um, okay..."

The three left, laughing and talking about Muse until they reached Akiba Hotel.