Upcoming Concert

As their respective groups began to practice, Honoka glanced and smiled at the crowded rooftop. This nostalgic feeling had once caused her to re-evaluate on whether to continue singing with Muse; though in the end, they decided to break up and call quits. Hence, seeing the development unfold before her eyes made her happy.

She returned to her own group with Kotori and Hanayo, as well as Chika, You and Ruby whom were discussing the song they wanted to perform. The decision was rather short as, ironically, Aqours wanted to sing Muse's songs, and Muse wanted to sing Aqours'.

"This is quite a problem..." Kotori sighed softly. She placed herself beside the wall and leaned.

"How about we decide with drawing lots." You suggested. Though a little unhappy with her own answer, she looked around for confirmation.

"I think we sould keep that as our last resort You-chan." Chika replied. "I believe we should choose the songs we want to sing, and not leave it to chance."

They contemplated for a while, whilst thoughts that flooded their minds were all disregarded.

"How about we combine our songs?" Honoka spoke in an upbeat voice "You know, we could use Aqours' lyrics and Muse's music. How about it?"

"Sounds like a good idea." Hanayo complimented. She looked at Ruby whom also agreed.

"I dunno." You thought.

"Honoka, we'd have to look at two songs that have similar lyrics and music. Are you sure this is a good idea?" Kotori raised.

She turned and said. "Yeah sure its a good idea. We get to sing using Aqours' lyrics combined with our music. Think about it. Its like killing two ducks with one scone."

"Ah." The rest sigh. They smiled with pity. 'You mean two birds with one stone.' They thought. They glanced upon themselves, assessing on Honoka's opinion. What Honoka said was true, it doesnt sound too bad at all. On the contrary, it may have been their only good choice.

"Let's do it." Chika motivated.

"Yeah." Ruby responded.

"So I guess its decided then?" You looked at them. They all nodded in sinc.

For the next few hours, the girls have practiced their individual songs. Printemps and Cyaron were practicing their lyrics; Guilty Kiss and Lily White were doing the same opposite to them. Azalea and Bibi were taking it up a notch and created their own dance choreography. Sonce they have memorised their songs, they decided to do some last minute add ons and included dancing.

The rooftop was packed with people, as many came to see the two idol groups. Although they wanted to greet them, they knew that the groups were practicing and decided to just watch instead. Hence, the normally quite rooftop became a crowded one.

After Practice

The girls rested for an hour before their expected concert. As they waited in the dressing room, the thrill of excitement started to blossom within their faces, as they went over their lines in their heads.

"Ruby." Dia said to her. "Good luck."

"Thanks onee-chan." Ruby replied.

On the corner, Yoshiko shouted "Guilty Kiss. Lily White assemble." The six of them posed, though the other five seemed reluctant. They were practicing their opening speech.

"Little demons... have come to sing to you a-a-all." Umi mumbled with a forced smile. "P-pleas..."

"Wrong." Yoshiko exclaimed. "Little demon relax yourself. The powers of the underworld will naturally come to you."

"I see..." Umi said.

"Come on Umi-chan. Be more confident nya~" Rin purred.

Nozomi smiled and said."Yea' com'on Umi-chan."

Riko smiled at Mari apologetically. "I shouldn't have let Yoshiko-chan write the speech."

"Its fine." Mari giggled. "Its funny~ let her do what she wants, she's having fun."

Whilst Guilty Kiss and Lily White were conversing, Azalea and Bibi were going over their choreography once more.

"One. Two. Three. Four. One. Two. Three..." Eli said as she clapped her hands and acted like a metronome.

"And three and Nico Nico Nii~" Nico said.

"Nico Nico Nii." Maki responded lifelessly.

"Stop!! Maki put some energy into it." Nico said.

"But its useless. Why are we doing this?"

"What? What did you say..."

Azalea looked at the two concerned, as they bickered about it. Kanan walked up to Eli and asked. "Is this alright? They don't seem to like each other that much."

Eli laughed and replied. "No. Its actually the opposite. They like each other to the point where they can casually argue with each other."

"Like a married couple zura~" Hanamaru stated.

"We are not married!" Nico and Maki said in unison.

As the last minute of the long waited concert, Arise and St. Snow entered the dressing room.

"Looks like everyone's here." Tsubasa commented. Erena and Anju roamed and greeted themselves to everyone, causing Dia to have another panic breakout.

"Finally," Honoka smiled as she greeted the leader of Arise. "Tsubasa-san, its been too long since we sang together."

St. Snow approached Aqours, and the two groups glanced at each other for a good few seconds.

Sarah and Leah declared, "We won't lose."

Aqours responded. "Yeah. We won't lose either."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Geez Author-san what happened to you for the past two months."

Hehe sorry about that Leah, I got into quite a serious accident.

"What? Are you okay? What happened?"

Yeah I'm alright thanks Sarah. I'm fine now, with a bit of surgery you know. Not gonna go into details though, its quite unpleasant. Anyways girls, will you do the honours?

"Okay. Please guys keep reading."

"And support Author-san's work."

Well thanks to the both of you. I should let you go now, you have a concert to finish.

"Okay. Till next time Author-san."

Till next week to be exact.

---------------------------------------------------------