Back to...

"Too many people know us nya~." Rin said as she turned and looked for other people to avoid.

Hanayo, Rin and Ruby were hiding in an alley way, careful of not being noticed by the crowd. Rin did the casual peek to see if anyone had seen them.

     "It's because of the posters." Hanayo pointed towards a picture of Muse on a wall. "The posters are everywhere. At this rate, we won't be arriving at Akiba Hotel anytime soon."

The three had been lurking the alleyway next to the bus station for almost ten minutes. They need to take the bus, but the crowd of girls surrounding made it hard for them to do so.

It all started when a girl recognised Hanayo and Rin who were both singing Love Wing Bell requested by Ruby. The red head apologised a couple of times, to which the other two comforted her just as much. Rin reached within her bag she'd been carrying. At the same time she pulled out a few disguises she received from Nico a long time ago.

Remember to wear this at all costs. She used to tell Rin.

Eh~ Would be the reply Nico heard everytime.

     "Oh, you kept yours too Rin-chan?" Hanayo asked the girl.

     "Yeah."

Ruby stared at the two giggling. She too smiled, reminding her of her relationship with Hanamaru and how close they were.

     "Oh..." Hanayo mumbled. "What about Ruby-san?"

     "Oh. Please do not worry about it." Ruby squealed in her high voice. "It is not like people recognise me anyways."

     "Is that so nya~..." Rin meowed.

     "But aren't you also a school school idol?" Hanayo claimed. " I've seen you on the idol polls online."

Hanayo glanced over to Rin, who shrugged and said.

     "Kayo-chin is a fan of idols too nya~, even though she's an idol herself."

     "Oh." Ruby replied, intrigued. "Still, we're not famous enough to be noticed by people. Some people know us back at our home town, but not so much here in Tokyo."

Chatter rose as the bus moved its way closer to the bus stop. The three decided that as soon as the bus opened, they would try to blend with the crowd, hoping to avoid the girls that were stationed looking for them. The coach came to a halt and the three proceeded with their plan.

After getting off the bus

     "So Ruby-chan nya~" Rin purred. "Which school do you to?"

     "Me? I go to Uranohoshi High School. It's not really that famous. I would not be surprised if you've never heard of it."

     "Hey. Is that the one near the sea port?" Hanayo asked Rin.

They continued their way down the road. They stopped in front of the stop light, waiting for the light to go red.

     "Yeah." Rin confirmed with her hand on her chin as she mimicked a detective. "I think Kurumi-san used to go there."

Kurumi-san? Ruby thought.

     "Oh." Hanayo turned to Ruby, as if reading her thought. "Kurumi-san used to go to Uranohoshi. She was one of the people who helped us once before when we sang at Akihabara with different schools. She goes to the same school with me, along with Rin and Maki now."