Lost Ruby

Ruby was never one known for her courage and had always hid behind Hanamaru or Dia. So it was a surprise when the girl willingly walked towards Hanayo Koizumi, whom in the truest sense, was her one-time favourite idol.

Minutes Before
It all happened 30 minutes ago. Ruby got caught up in a crowd and was forced to follow the flow, separating herself from her sister and Kanan.

"Ruby!" Dia shouted as she stretched her hand.

"Onee-chan!" Ruby shouted back in reply.

"Ruby, meet us back at the hotel. We'll come and pick you up." Kanan screamed; her voice carried by the flow of the crowd towards Ruby.

"Ruby!"

"Onee-chan!"

"What's with this sibling drama... Come on let's go pick her up." Kanan said as she dragged Dia away.

"Ruuubbyyy!!" Dia exclaimed.

"Stop that already..."

Present
"You're Hanayo Koizumi-san, am I right?" The red-haired asked as she glared at the girl who was standing against the wall.

"Um, yes. That's right." The girl replied. "Have we met before?"

Ruby let out a sigh of relief; glad to have been talking to the person she knew rather than a stranger.

"No! No. I know you because of Muse. I'm a big fan."

"Oh!" Hanayo raised, a blush started forming on her face. She started giggling. "Sorry, I'm not good with these kind of things." She placed the handbag's strap on her shoulders. "What's your name?"

Ruby could not believe it, she was talking to her idol, and normally too (usually she would have panicked and ran). "It's Ruby! Ruby Kurosawa. It's an honour!"

"Nice to meet you Ru-" Before Hanayo could finish, a certain voice cut their conversation short.

"Kayo-chin! Sorry I'm late nya~" A girl around the same height at Ruby was running towards them. The person was wearing an orange and white one peice, as well as heels that deemed surprisingly good on her. She halted in front of Hanayo and smiled. As she was about to speak, she noticed Ruby and asked "Oh. Sorry was I interrupting something?"

"Ah. No." Ruby answered. Taking a closer look, the figure began to form into someone much more familiar. "Are... you Rin Hoshizora-san?"

"Nyeah~ have we met?"

"Ruby-san was a fan of Muse." Hanayo said to Rin. Rin looked at Ruby and cracked a smile.

She's cute Ruby thought

"Is that so nya~?" Rin raised.

Nya? Oh that's right. Ruby remembered the first time she'd seen the performance of Rin singing Love Wing Bell. It was when the girl took the center role and sang at a fashion show. Remembering back then, she was so adorable.

Ruby had wanted to talk for a little longer, but she'd remembered that meeting with her sister and Kanan took priority over anything else.

"Sorry Hanayo-san, Rin-san. I need to go and meet my sister now. We got separated because of the crowd and she told me to meet her at the place we're staying in."

The only problem was, Ruby didn't know how to get back. She wanted to ask for help, but she was too shy to admit that she lost her way.

"That can't be helped." Hanayo said. "We're supposed to meet up with other people as well, so you shouldn't make your sister worry."

"Aw. I wanted to talk to you more nya~" Rin cried.

The girls said their goodbyes and Ruby left to navigate her way back to the hotel. Or so she thought.

"Didn't you just leave five minutes ago?" Hanayo asked Ruby.

"Did you forget something nya~?"

"No. No." Ruby replied. "I mean, I guess you could say that..."

Ruby took off once more, determined to find her way back. But,

"Oh it's Ruby-chan nya~" Rin blurted.

"Um. Ruby-san..." Hanayo smiled, a gleam of pity formed within it. "Are you by any chance... lost?"

Ruby could no longer deny it. A tinge of pink formed on her face, embarrassed to look at Hanayo. She hung her head and nodded in agreement.

"Where are you supposed to meet nya~?"

"At the hotel in Akihabara." Ruby said.

"Akihabara... Akihabara huh." Hanayo wondered. "If you don't mind, we'll take you there."

Ruby refused the offer; Rin and Hanayo said they were passing through Akihabara hotel.

"If that's the case. I'll take you up on your generous offer." Ruby bowed as a sign of thanks.

"Let's go nya~"

They took off and left, intent to drop Ruby off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUDDEN SUPPORT!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If only Hanamaru-chan was here..." Ruby muttered.

Rin turned around and looked at Ruby, having heard her words. "Who's Hanamaru nya~?"

"She looks up to you Rin-san. Hanamaru says you're her role model!"

Rin portrayed a shocked face, happy and gleaming with joy to have heard someone compliment her. She took Ruby's hand and started walking faster.

"Let's go nya~"