Going to Tokyo

Chika sighed.

    "Why do we have to do this?!" she complained as she cleaned the windows of the classroom.

    "Please stop complaining!" Dia demanded. "You promised me that you would help me with my student council duties did you not?"

    "Yes, but..." Chika turned and saw that Yoshiko had not helped them in cleaning whatsoever. "Ah! Yoshiko-chan you haven't done anything!"

Yoshiko rose from her seat and started laughing, her hand half-way in covering her face.

    "I, the fallen angel, has been summoned by Lucifer. I must bid thee farewell, little demons." Yoshiko tried to make a run for the door, but Hanamaru grabbed her by the waist and stopped her in her tracks.

"I caught Yoshiko-chan zura." Hanamaru said.

"Let go of me." Yoshiko begged as she struggled out of Hanamaru's stomach hold. "And I'm not Yoshiko. I'm the fallen angel Yohane."

"Ok, ok, fallen angel Yo-Shi-Ko."

"It's Yohane!"

Hanamaru let go of her hold and went back to cleaning. Yoshiko went and followed her.

"In any case, this is soo boring, right Riko-chan?" Chika asked as she glanced at the girl arranging the bookshelf. The girl gave her a smile of agreement and pity.

"I know it's hard, but we promised student council president." Riko replied.

"That's right. Chika, the faster you clean, the better." Kanan said. She was mopping the floor with a broom stick; dust and paper scattered on the floor were quickly collected and binned.

"Eh? What about Mari-san?" Chika replied.

"She's the principal." Kanan said.

"But she's part of Aqours."

"Actually..." Mari raised; her tone sounded quiet yet seldom . "I might resign from the group."

"What!!" Chika responded. "You can't. We nee-"

"It's joke~"

Pause.

A second passed. Two...

"Ah! Please don't scare us like that." Dia shouted.

"It's joke~"

"Well it wasn't a good joke!"

"Sorry~" Mari answered in her cheerful foreign accent. "You-chi get me a broom stick please~"

You turned and saluted. "Yosoro~ Roger." She dashed out of the classroom to find a broom for Mari.

"By that way Dia, where's Ruby?" Kanan asked as she placed the broom to the side. She sat down on one of the empty seats, rewarding herself to relaxation from an hour's worth of cleaning.

"Now that you mentioned it, I haven't seen her since this morning." Dia responded.

"Sorry I'm late!" A familiar voice echoed through the room. The girl panted, clearly out of breath from running; her scarlet twin tails bobbed as she breathed in and out. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and began inching her way towards the centre of the room.

"Ruby-chan." Hanamaru blurted.

"Oh, Maru-chan you're here too?" Ruby scanned her head around the room. "Um, why is everyone here today? I thought we had no practice today."

Mari cleared her throat, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Excuse me~ Everyone please listen up." She stood atop the chair she sat on. Her hand motioned upwards, gesturing for attention. "Since it's our school break right now, what better way would it be than to spend it with you. I know it's a bit sudden, but Aqours are taking a trip to Tokyo~"

She placed her hands on her hips, a smug look gleamed on her face.

"WHAT?!" The rest said in unison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourite character is You-chan by far! Tho it doesn't seem that way here since she barely had any lines... Ruby and Mari are also cute. Who're your favourite characters?