Dress Rehersal

Riko, Yoshiko and Hanamaru all glanced at Honoka.

They had no idea what was going on, and from the sounds of it, St Snow seemed to have challenged them into a sing off. They pursed their lips, hesitant in speaking up. They wanted to say something, but being put in the spotlight weighed pressure among them and therefore decided not to.

As the matters to the challenge was about to be resolved, Sarah spoke up, her voice was clear and firm with determination.

     "From the very first time we saw you, Aqours, you've always caught our attention. Ever since your very first performance, my sister and I believed that you would be our rival towards reaching love live. Not only had you earned the votes of many people, you rose to such an extent that far exceeded our expectations. You may be ranked below us, but the gap between us is not a huge one." She caressed her hair and flung it towards the wind. "We want to settle this once and for all."

Aqours listened intently towards Sarah's declaration. Honoka could only smile as she looked at Tsubasa, whom retured the smile back. The same had happened to them before, and the confrontation between these youthful groups had brought nostalgia into their hearts.

Riko smiled having heard Sarah's reasoning. She stepped forward and stretched her hand in front of her.

     "We won't lose."

Sarah glanced and shook the hand, quickly replying.

     "We won't lose too."

Dia's Group

The six had squandered around the city a little bit. Considering the time, they thought that a little stoll wouldn't hurt. As Nico and Maki were conversing, Dia couldn't help feeling nervous. She was with her idols after all!

From time to time, she would give a glance towards Muse, intruiged by their very presence being so close. Whenever her eyes would land with one of theirs, she would quickly retract her gaze. She was being very bashful.

Kanan smiled at the sight of Dia's current self. Dia would normally never show such as state; the Dia she knew was firm and prideful. Hence, when she observed the current Dia, a faint warmth dwelled within her, feeling touched.

     "Dia, what are you doing." She said as she lightly chuckled.

     "N-nothing!" Dia screamed as she tucked her hands to her chest followed by a 'pigiii' squeal.

Kanan couldn't help but think of how similar Ruby and Dia really were. Even though Dia seemed strongwilled, she would also be very shy and bashful from time to time. They really were 'two peas in a pod'.

After discussing what to do next, Nozomi walked up towards Nico and said.

     "We should get going. Our concert will start tomor' night, so it's bes' we begin practice."

Upon being reminded again, Kanan said,

     "Toujou-san, are you really sure we can do this?"

Nozomi look her and replied.

     "I'm sure."

Seeing as how determind she was, and how well she was trusted by the other three, Dia and Kanan gave in. Afterall, they should be just fine as long as the choreography wasn't too hard. It wasn't as if Muse were the only ones who practiced, Kanan and Dia were idols too.

     "Maki contacted people from her current school." Nico announced. "To think the antisocial Maki would do that, oh you." She glanced at Maki as her words teased her.

     "Wh-" Maki reacted as scarlet started to form on her face. "Hmp!"

Eli and Nozomi laughed as they saw the scene. Kanan and Dia also laughed on the inside and outwardly smiled. Dia couldn't help comparing themselves to Muse, and how close their relationship were.

     "Alright. Since we've strolled long enough, it's time to head back." Eli said.

Ruby's Group

Ruby twisted and turned her head as she examined at the school. Otonokizaka was undeniably much larger than theirs and so she couldn't help admiring the view.

It wasn't too long ago that Honoka had taken off, however Umi and the rest continued the psude-orientation as if inviting them to join the school.

A few wispers were heard from the crowd, many girls peeked and squealed as they saw Muse. It wasn't a surprise. Muse was a top idol group as well as their senpai. Of course they would be excited in seeing them.

The group stopped in front of a ranch. She turned and said in a squealled voice.

     "This is..." Umi paused, her voice trembled from restraining her laughter. Upon recalling a memory, she looked at the alpacas and could no longer hold back laughing. Rin, Kotori and Hanayo did the same.

The others looked at them baffled as they felt being left in the dark from an inside joke.

     "This is our pet alpacas." Kotori chuckled as she hugged the animal. It let out a small hum and accepted the hug, also rubbing its head against Kotori's.

Mari took the initiative and asked.

     "It's joke? What's funny~" she used her foreign accent, bright and seemingly cute.

     "Oh it just that..." Kotori looked at Umi. They smiled before outright laughing. "Our friend Eli. She's... let's just say she's not too fond of this place."

They continued their laughter.

Hanayo went to Ruby. As the girl saw Hanayo approaching her, she couldn't help feeling nervous. The girl closed in and whispered, "It flattered me when yoy said you idolled me. Although I may not be what you've always aimed for, I'll try my best and meet your feelings. Good luck with everything." Hanayo's mouth curled upwards, showing a gleam of appreciation.

Ruby shook her head when she heard Hanayo's words. "No. It should be me who should aim for your expectations."

They glanced at each other. After reaching a mutual understanding, the pair giggled.

     "Nya~ Kayo-chin and Ruby-chan are getting close. I want to join too~" she leaped between the two like a cat, purred whilst hugging them. "That reminds me. The others should be arriving."

Just as she said, Nico's group approached them, along with Riko's group and a few other surprises.

     "St Snow!"

They were shocked to see another idol group. Not to mention, Honoka had brought them, along with the leader of Arise. Before they could say anthing else, Nozomi raised her hand and said.

     "Now that ev'ryone's here. Tomor's the day for our real concert. Altho' today's only a dress rehersal, we should take this seriously and give it our all."

All the girls nodded their head in agreement.

     "Now then..." Eli continued. "Shall we go?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow! Ok, sorry guys. It's been a month. I'll try and post at least once every two weeks next time.

     "Yeah. Come on author-san, get it together."

Yeah, I know Maki. Now then, will you do the honour?

     "Thanks for reading. Bye. Hmph"

Wait Maki, what was with that hmph. Your tsudere traits are leeking...

     "Wha- what are you talking about! I-I dont understand!"

Are you pouting because Nico called you antisocial?

     "Am not!"

-----------------------------------------------------------