Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Ouch!" Mi Sun yelled when a pin needle poked her.

"Well if stay still then you won't get poked." Ji Su explained.

Ji Su wanted to look at the dress once more to make sure it was all finished. Mi Sun wanted everything done before tonight. Tonight, was her last night before she became a married woman.

"Sorry I am nervous for tomorrow and for what you have planned for me tonight. I know that you are my maid of honor and that you have to plan my bachelorette party, but I swear if I end up in someone's arms tomorrow I will rethink about what you mean to me." Mi Sun sternly said pointing a finger at Ji Su who was putting thread through a needle.

"Do you honestly think that I will have you up all-night, drinking, and going to s strip club to where you be with someone in the morning? Wow I see how much you love and trust me." Ji Su said getting to work on a loose bead.

"Well even though you're pregnant you can still have fun and with that mind of yours I'm not sure you know." Her voice was shaky as she spoke. After being home for 2 weeks, Ji Su's mind was all over the place. She had mood swings, and starting to forget things. Mi Sun was afraid that Ji Su was going to forget that tomorrow was her wedding and that Ji Su had a speech on why she was picked to be maid of honor.

"I won't you'll just have to trust me here." Ji Su finished and put her sewing kit away and helped Mi Sun out of her dress.

"So, I hear that Jungkook started to move in." Mi Sun lifted her left leg over and then her right. Helping Ji Su hang the dress, Mi Sun stared at amazement on how well Ji Su out did herself. When Mi Sun asked Ji Su to make her dress, she asked for a princess like dress. To her it was the best princess like dress that she had ever seen.

"He has a little and I'm sure that he'll have all his things over by the end of next week. He is just busy with the second round of the dance competition and helping with the wedding set up. I can't believe you let the boys do the wedding set up while you and I work on the wardrobe." Ji Su said in disbelief.

"Well, we wanted to do 50/50 and this was what we came up with. We did everything with picking the table clothes, cake, table settings, the food that the guest will eat, and the flowers. I have one bridesmaid and he has six groomsmen. As you see everything has been placed together without any problems. Well, besides my bitch of a mother and the bastard of an ex of yours." Mi Sun changed into her dress pants and blouse while she spoke.

"Well we knew with you mother being quite she was going to do something to piss not just you, but everyone off. With Jae we had no clue that he was going to that. However, if you look at what is going to happen tomorrow, you will forget what those two did like they didn't exist." Ji Su sat down in her desk chair of her office while Mi Sun took a seat in the chairs across from her.

"True, alright to change the subject, someone came to me the other day demanding to marry you. Something along the lines of 'Mi Sun no matter what you say I am marrying Ji Su.' It was quiet funny watching him sit there avoiding my eyes." Mi Sun smiled at the thought of Jungkook sweating, turning red, and she could just see how nervous he was. However, when he looked at her in the eye repeating what he said before, Mi Sun knew that Jungkook was serious. When she asked him why, Jungkook answered telling her that Ji Su was everything to him and that hurting her would be the last thing he would want to do. Considering what he said, Mi Sun looked him over seeing he was no longer red, was no longer sweating, and was no longer nervous. Without hesitation, Mi Sun said yes and of course told him if he did hurt Ji Su, he would no longer be living.

"I am assuming you told him yes since he was in my bed last night." Ji Su stated. Even though Mi Sun's threats are just words, there was a time that those words turned into reality.