Chapter 6

Zipping his bag, Jungkook grabbed the handles with one hand and his plane ticket in the other. Tip toing around the dorm he was so quiet that no one knew that the door was opened and closed. Of course, everyone was asleep since it was four in the morning. Today was the opening of the Spring Show, and deep down Jungkook was thinking that something bad was going to happen. He didn't know what, but it was a feeling and a feeling he didn't like.

Walking off the lift and to the parking garage, Jungkook drove an hour to the airport barley giving him enough time to check in, go through security, and finding his gate before takeoff. The two and half hours Jungkook slept so he was fully rested and ready for battle if there was a need for. He couldn't help, but think before he was sound asleep about a few days ago when he walked into her store.

That day he wanted to surprise her. For some unknown reason, he felt the need to be around her. Though his need turned into wanting to protect her when he saw that man standing in her office. He heard about the man who was in her office, was going to be at the Spring Show. Jungkook didn't think when he walked in saying something about coffee and then being called a kid. Jungkook wanted to hit her ex, but he didn't want to cause anything that would make trouble for Ji Su. Not only that, but calling himself her boyfriend shocked him more than it did her.

What pained him the most was when they walked out and she started to ask questions about what would happen if the lie of him bring her boyfriend would create more lies. The one question the hurt the worse was when she asked if he was falling for her. He wanted to say yes, but he wasn't sure if he truly was.

Dreaming of her hurt face woke him up and he heard the captain notify that they were going to be landing. Jungkook looked out the window to see the sun appearing, but still hiding. After a few minutes the plane landed and Jungkook was on his way to Ji Su's hotel. The drive didn't take him long since there wasn't a lot of traffic. When he arrived, he went to the front desk asking which room Ji Su was in. The young lady who was working told him that they couldn't give out any personal information.

"Look I am one of her assistants and she called me this morning asking me to bring her the supplies that she needs for the Spring Show. You don't have to call her because I am sure she fell asleep after we spoke. If you just tell me where her room is I would be very grateful." Jungkook told the young lady and added his flirtatious bunny smile. Somehow it worked and he was headed to the 6th floor. Room 616 was at the end of one hallway and Jungkook went to the other way. He felt like an idiot getting lost trying to find her room.

Finally, he stood at her door face to face with a very tried Ji Su. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and smirk with what he saw in front of him. Hair in a messy bun, oversize white t-shirt hanging off her left shoulder, and a very sexy glare coming from her.

"Leave." Was all she said before closing the door on him. Lucky, he was in before the door closed.

"Yea um I'm here and the ticket was nonrefundable." He told her with her back facing him.

"I hate you." She walked over to the bed and climbed in. He was liking this side of her. Ji Su all sleepy and not knowing what she was saying. He liked it very much.

Jungkook put his bag down next hers noticing papers with sketches all over the place with color pencils on top of the sketches, on the floor, or on the couch. He walked over to the side she was on. She was lying there wide awake looking at the clock, 8:45 in the morning. She sat up and threw a pillow at him.

"What was that for?" he asked catching the pillow and a chuckle escaping from him.

"For waking me up before I was ready too." She grumbled laying down looking up. Ji Su was refusing to even look at him. She planned to be up at 10, have breakfast with Mi Sun, come back to her room and get ready for part one of tonight's show. She felt him sit on the bed looking at her. She glared at him while continued to give her that damn evil bunny smile.