Chapter 12

"How about this fabric?' Mi Sun asked Ji Su. The two of them made a trip to the fabric shop in hopes to find what Ji Su needed for the men's line and Mi Sun's wedding dress. The fabric that Mi Sun was touching was the one that Ji Su wanted to do for Jungkook's suit jacket.

"Yeah that one would be perfect for the butterfly look I am going for." Ji Su spoke feeling the fabric. One of the employees walked with them taking the fabric and cutting how many yards that they needed. Ji Su had a month and half to make the suits for the 7 men that lived across from her. Each one of them gave their options when she asked them to help.

Yoongi wanted his suit to be black. He didn't care what design was on the fabric, he just wanted it to be black. Hoseok wanted the same color as Yoongi, but a hint on metallic and silky feel to it. She didn't ask Jungkook what he wanted since she already had his in mind. Namjoon told Ji Su to just surprise him and that he didn't care. Jin wanted something that was silky, but Mi Sun was the one who was going to decide since it would be his suit for their wedding. Taehyung asked for his to be simple, but also that matched his personality. Lastly Jimin told her that he wanted something that had a cool Arabic type of design. He didn't care what color, but he did tell her to make it simple. Ji Su was lucky to find what they asked for at the fabric shop.

Mi Sun walked around on her own to find was she wanted while Ji Su went around to find other fabric to use for other designs that she was working on the side. Once both found what they were looking for, they paid, and went back to the shop. Ji Su went to work when they arrived and unloaded their purchase. The first suit in her men's line that she worked on was Jin's since he worked at the shop. He was also the hardest to work with since he had wide shoulders. So, she had him come in one in while to make sure that the measurements were correct and that so far, the jacket to the suit worked.

Ji Su worked though out the night and into the next day. She did that the next few days to complete Jin's suit. When she finished, a week went by and Ji Su was starting to feel sick. Mi Sun was worried about her. Telling her that she would pass out from over working.

"I'm fine Mi Sun." Ji Su said before having a coughing fit.

"You're not. I'm calling Jungkook so he can take you home and make sure that you get better before stepping out of your room and coming back here." Mi Sun put her foot down worried about her best friend's health.

"Mi Sun, I have been taking cold meds and drinking fluids. I am fine. If it makes you feel better I will stay home tomorrow to get much needed rest." Ji Su told Mi Sun. Ji Su was working on the third suit and she was nearly complete with the third suit.

"Fine you better stay home and rest." Mi Sun pointed her finger at Ji Su.

"Yes, mom I will make sure to obey and listen to you." Ji Su smiled at Mi Sun who gave Ji Su the one finger salute in return. "You know Mi Sun I know that I am number one in your heart. Thank you for reminding me." Ji Su told Mi Sun sarcastically.

"Whatever you say." Mi Sun shouted before walking across the hall to her office.

Ji Su just smiled and went to her desk to look at her sketches of the men's line. She was on Namjoon's suit that was making it a little hard for her since she was embroidering a design on the jacket. The parts of the suits she was designing was the pants and jackets. The shirts she was adding something special for each of the boys.

Sitting down when she felt dizzy and the room moving didn't help. Ji Su knew that she was over working herself, but she needed to get the men's line done before the Summer Show. Reason was that Jungkook was having a dance competition a week before, and she wanted to be there and support him. She didn't want to worry about last minute putting the suits together while he was competing without her there.