Chapter 5

The sunlight shined through the curtains making Ji Su turn away so she could sleep some more. Only she came face to face of the young man who slept next her. She opened her eyes knowing she was awake when she wanted to sleep more. Looking at Jungkook with his innocent face, Ji Su thought back the night they first meet. She smiled remembering that she called him a kid and that he should be at home studying. He sure showed her that he was not this innocent boy that was laying right next to her.

Ji Su brought her left hand to brush away the hair that was in his eyes. Looking at him, Ji Su couldn't help, but think that one day she might break his heart if what they had between them went down south. Sighing she turned back over to get out of bed. It was five in the morning and she knew that she had to figure how get Jungkook up before anyone noticed that he wasn't in the living room asleep with the others.

A hand grabbed her right arm and pulled her back into bed. It surprised her and she felt Jungkook wrapped his arms around her tighter, pulling her against him. He kissed her neck and then nibbled on her right earlobe.

"Good morning." He whispered in her ear.

"Good morning." Ji Su smiled and put her hands on his arms. She was liking it too much that he was in her bed. No stay away from those thoughts. He is just a rebound. Nothing more. Ji Su repeated to herself over and over.

"I need your help with something and it involves with what you promised me last night." Jungkook's right hand started to move down touching her thighs. She felt something poke her and she knew it wasn't his hands. Ji Su giggled knowing that she did tell him last night that they would do it later. That was before she fell asleep on him.

Jungkook's lips moved from her ear to her neck before hitting her shoulder where her skin was exposed. His hand moved up to her waist band sliding in.

"Jungkook..." She shyly moaned into her is pillow as his fingers teased her at the folds of her woman hood. She gasped when one finger entered moving in and out. He added one more to where Ji Su rolled onto her stomach causing in his fingers to go in her deeper. She turned her head to face him. Ji Su was biting her lip moaning as his fingers slowly went in. The look on her face turned him on. He liked this facial expression of hers.

"You like that?" he asked voice deep with sleep. Ji Su nodded afraid that if she moaned loud enough someone would hear her. "Good." He said removing his fingers which earned him a whine from her.

"Why did you stop?" She whined to him. Jungkook said nothing while he turned her over to her back and put her hands above her head. He took one hand to remove her shorts before removing his.

"I want you to beg." He told her kissing her deeply before moving to the left side of her neck. "This is your punishment." He continued kissing the right side before raising her shirt to reveal two beautiful mounds.

"Punishment?" She asked confused.

"Oppa?" He gave her a look and Ji Su smiled. He stared at her making her squirm. She wanted him to touch her. "Keep your hands above you and don't move them." He told her removing his hand that was holding hers. He brought his lips to her breast as he kissed them, she moaned when he began to suck on her nipples. Jungkook stopped and kissed her deeply again while he spread her legs to enter her core. She gasped while they kissed remembering how big he was.

He moved in and out of her slowly. Ji Su was struggling to keep her hands above her. Struggling not to touch him. Struggling to beg him to go faster. Jungkook broke the kiss to look at her. Her facial expression was mixed between struggle and pleasure. He couldn't help but think that watching her struggle was the punishment for making him have dreams of her teasing him. Causing him to have morning wood. She could feel him struggling to not change his pace because he too wanted to go faster.