Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Coming back from meeting with Jungkook's parents, Ji Su went straight to work with Fashion week just hours away. The drive home Ji Su couldn't get enough of how she had a great time. Jungkook was high on life loving that things went better than he thought. When they were about to leave, his mother pulled him aside telling him that Ji Su was a keeper. Jungkook couldn't agree more with what he mother said.

Jungkook, along with the others, were standing in the living room being poked and stabbed with needles. Ji Su was doing the final touches that needed to be done. All the boys were pleased with Ji Su made for them. They were even more pleased seeing the label that she made for them.

Bangtan Boys, the label read. The boys smiled and all at once said that they would be the Bangtan Boys. That made Ji Su feel good, warm, and happy that they all loved it.

Mi Sun was walking around taking photos and helping Ji Su when needed. Into the late hours and into the early morning of Monday, and Fashion week had begun. When they went to were the showcase was going to take place, Ji Su need to know what day she would showcase her work. She was just hoping that she didn't have to showcase her work on the first day. Good Luck was on her side when she was told she would be showcasing the next day.

Sighing relief the whole group went and put Ji Su's things backstage. Ji Su mingled with the other designers wishing them luck. This week was where the big investors come in and if they see what they liked you have a chance to make it bigger with their help. After saying hello and wishing them luck, Ji Su and the others went and sat down in the showcase room. Ji Su was nervous that someone would so up. She didn't want to think about it and took Jungkook's hand in hers. He looked at her giving her a questioning look. She replied to him with a kiss to say not to worry.

A small thought crossed Ji Su's mind thinking that Jae would be there. He had been quite for about a month now and it was making her nervous. First having someone attack Jungkook and then sending her photos to show that Jungkook was wrong for her. She was also thinking that the one girl, pixy was the name she labeled her with, was part of his plan to tear them apart. Sadly, did Jae know was that her feelings for Jungkook were hell of stronger than they were for him.

"Jungkook, tomorrow how about you and I go out for dinner." Ji Su suggested while they waited for the show to start.

"Hmm that would be nice and maybe," Jungkook leaned in and whispered in her right ear. "We could end the night somewhere that is just you and me." Ji Su blushed covering her face with her hands. He was bringing out a different side of her and he loved it.

"Jungkook, Ji Su needs to concentrate. You can have a way with her later." Mi Sun said in a stern voice. Both Ji Su and Jungkook held in their giggles.

"Alright noona I will, but I can't grantee that shell listen." Jungkook said only to get slapped by Ji Su.

"Yah! I am not that bad unlike you." Ji Su crossed her arms and grumbled. "You're just a horny teenager." Jungkook heard her and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

A pair of eyes was watching the whole scene unfold in front of him. He was pissed and he did not like the idea of seeing her happy with another man.

"Mr. Kwon I'll show you to your seat." A young man said to Jae who was in a trance watching the scene a few rows away unfold. Jae was getting to the point that if he couldn't have her then no one could. Following the young man to his seat, Jae never once took his eyes off her.

In front of his pair of eyes, Ji Su couldn't help, but feel some one's eyes on her. Turning around to see who was staring at her, Ji Su locked eyes with Jae. He gave her a smile that sent chills down her spin, and they weren't the good type of chills. Turning back around in her seat, Ji Su felt sick to her stomach.

Talking BodyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara