Chapter 7

Warning: there are somethings about the main female character past that my cause some triggers for some readers.

"You know if you come closer I can warm you up." Jungkook stated as he and Ji Su walked along the shore. The sun was peaking ready to rise for that day. Ji Su woke up after only having an hour of sleep. She walked out of her room and went for a walk. Jungkook found her walking on the shore in deep thought.

"Its fine I'm not cold." Ji Su stopped and looked out at the never-ending ocean. Sleeping next to Jungkook made her have issues with just sleeping. The other times didn't give her any issues. This time though realizing the feelings developing for him after a few weeks of knowing him. Ji Su closed her eyes and sighed.

I'm really digging a hole. First I get dumped and now I am falling for a man with attractive bunny smile who was just a one night stand. Ji Su laughed at the thought.

"What are you laughing about?" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Nothing just thinking." She told him leaning into his warmth. They stood there until the sun looked like it was floating. Jungkook took her hand as they walked back to the hotel. He was worried about her since she got up this morning. When she walked out he sat up thinking it was something that he did. Of course, being the gentleman he was, Jungkook didn't push into asking her. When they were back in the room, Ji Su went and took a shower locking the door.

When she did that he really was starting to believe that he did something. Ji Su was shutting him out and he wasn't going to let that happen. Ji Su was in and out of the shower standing in front of him smelling of coconuts. Jungkook closed his eyes when the sent hit him. He opened them again she was walking around him, but he stopped her by grabbing Ji Su's arm. She looked at his hand and then up at him.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked wanting to push.

"No Jungkook you didn't. I was just thinking about some things." Which wasn't a lie nor was it the truth. Ji Su had many things on her mind and some of it dealt with Jungkook. The other part of her thoughts dealt with things in her past that she wanted to keep to herself. She finished getting ready and Jungkook disappeared to take a shower. When he was out with just a towel on he received a glare from Ji Su.

"It's not like you have seen me like this before." He smiled walking over to where she was at, the bed. Ji Su looked up at him with wet hair and the smell of rain scented body wash. His abs were right there in front of her and without thinking about it, her right hand was on his abs, and chest. Ji Su's heart was racing and her face felt hot. She stopped touching him and looked away.

Her body was reacting differently than the last few times she had seen him like this. Before she would just jump him and let him have his way without feelings attached. Now every time he touched her or like now standing in front of her naked there was this thing called feelings wanting to attach. Jungkook leaned down to where his was face to face with her. He watched her face turn bright red.

"Babe, you ok?" He asked worried with a sexy smirk.

No I am no ok, not with you looking all hot and making me have feelings that we both agreed to not having. Also, I want you to take me in this mini skirt that I am wearing. Her face felt warmer with the thought of wanting him to do that to her.

"Are you thinking about something dirty?" He asked voice raspy and looking her up and down. He licked his lips seeing that she was wearing a black flowy skirt that was hiked up exposing her upper thighs.

Placing both hands on either side of her still looking at her. Without breaking eye contact he moved his left hand and placed it on her right thigh. He watched her bite her lip and closing her eyes loving the feeling on his big hand on her. He didn't move his hand, he just left it there feeling her rubbing her thighs.