Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jungkook was uncomfortable sitting in those wooden chairs. However, it wasn't the reason on why he was uncomfortable. His pants were tight and finding a comfortable position without anyone seeing his hard on, was difficult for him. The last night for the Spring Show was going and Ji Su was one of the last to enter. When she did, Jungkook leaned forward as it was getting harder to handle. She didn't help one bit either, walking with those hips swaying from side to side. The dress she was wearing was all white and covered in decorative lace. She looked like an angel in his eyes with a perfect smile walking on that catwalk.

When the show came to an end, Ji Su went and changed back to what she wore before the show. Walking back out she was bombarded with hugs and complaints from Mi Sun. Mi Sun was so happy that everything went great and how beautiful Ji Su looked. The whole-time Mi Sun spoke, Ji Su looked at Jungkook who was looking at her with a lustful gaze. She smirked at him and made him wait a little longer.

Ji Su walked around greeting and saying good bye to the designers who coming and leaving. Walking over to the bar that was set up for the after party, waiting for her drink, Jungkook walked up behind her placing his hands on her hips. She looked back at him and asked if he wanted anything. Jungkook told her no when her drink was handed to her. He smirked knowing it was her cherry drink. He ended up one day asking Yoongi what the name of the drink that he was always making for Ji Su. Yoongi told Jungkook it was a Singapore Sling and asked if Jungkook wanted a taste. The younger man told him no, knowing that he already knew what it tasted like.

An hour went by and Ji Su was on her second drink, talking away with some business men about her upcoming line she was working on. The whole time Jungkook stayed by her side touching her when no one was looking. Mi Sun left before Ji Su, taking the two dresses that were in the show up with her. Mi Sun told them that she was tired, but they both knew she was skyping Jin.

"Can we head up now?" Jungkook whispered in her ear while she was slowly drinking her tasty cherry drink.

"When I'm done with this we will." She told him walking away. Jungkook groaned and followed her. Ji Su just smiled sipping her drink walking up to an old friend that she hadn't seen in years. They spoke as if the time never changed. When Ji Su drink was empty, Jungkook took the glass and put it on a tray when a waiter walked by.

"My that young man of yours." Her friend, Lee, said when Jungkook wasn't listening.

"What about him Lee?" Ji Su asked.

"Can I take him for the night? He looks like he could make a girl's night satisfying. If you know what I am talking about." Lee wiggled her eyebrows at Ji Su who was forcing a smile on her face.

"Sorry Lee, but I don't like sharing my men like you." Ji Su grabbed Jungkook's hand asking if he was ready to head up for the night. When Ji Su looked back at Lee, she smiled seeing Lee's mouth wide open shocked on what Ji Su told her.

As Jungkook and Ji Su walked to the lift it was like déjà vu for them both. However, this time around, Jungkook pushed her against to wall teasing her with his lips. Making her want him to kiss her. She never gave in and walked out with him in tow holding her hand. As she put her pin in, Jungkook kissed her shoulder up to her neck causing her to mess up a few times before getting the pin right and the door opening.

Jungkook didn't wait for when the door closed before he pushed her against the wall. He smirked while he kissed her tasting those cherries. Ji Su could feel how eager he was and she was just as eager too. As the kiss grew intense as they undressed leaving a trail of clothes as they moved from the wall to the bed. The back of Jungkook's knees hit the edge of the bed causing him to sit and Ji Su leaning down cupping his face with her hands kissing him deeper. He placed his hands on her hips pulling her closer. She ended up sitting on his lap, straddling him. His hands moved from her hips up to her bra, unclasping it and throwing it somewhere within the room.