Chapter 14

She was mean, unfair, and a tease.

He hated it.

Hated seeing her in the window wearing a short skirt and a shirt the showed her midriff. She was play unfair teasing him while she was working. He wasn't playing fair either by taking his shirt off while practicing. With both teasing one another, this wasn't helping matters as both were hot and bothered by the fact they couldn't do anything about it. He was still healing and she was refusing to do any sexual activity until he had a clean bill of health.

By doing this they made a deal, a bet. If he won, Ji Su would have to meet his parents. The other day, Jungkook's mother called him asking him about her. Jungkook told his mother all that he could and lied about how they met. He said that Ji Su and he met at the café that was close to both her shop and his studio. Saying that they slowly became friends and things feel into place. In truth, everyone knew that both Ji Su and Jungkook met as a one-night stand that turned into something more. When he told Ji Su what he wanted her to do if he won made her hesitate in agreement.

For Ji Su if she won, Jungkook would have to model for her men's line. He wasn't that enthused about the idea, but it was a bet and neither of them could back out now unless one of them caved in.

The big fashion show in Busan was weeks away and Ji Su was doing some finishing touches to a few of the suits. Mi Sun's wedding dress was halfway completed. The dress would have been done if Mi Sun would stop changing her mind. Ji Su bit her tongue and let Mi Sun have her way. She was always like this with Mi Sun ever since they met. Always making decisions and then changing them in the last minute. Ji Su was worried about Mi Sun and Jin's wedding as that was also approaching at a fast rate. The wedding was planned for the 3rd of August. The wedding would be in full swing after Fashion week, which the wedding was two weeks away.

With Fashion week and the wedding, there was a big dance competition that was just days away. Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin have been in the dance studio all day and night for the past few weeks. Ji Su worried for Jungkook with his bruised ribs. However, if he was in pain he wouldn't tell her and she wouldn't ask.

Only days away and the four boys were having a hard time finding rhythm. Jungkook was just having a hard time breathing. They all decided to take a break which was the reason why Jungkook was glaring at Ji Su from a crossed the street.

"You have it bad Kookie." Jimin said laying down on his back next to Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked not looking away from her.

"No sex until you're healed. Does she know that you went to the doctor and he told you that you were looking good? Which it a surprise on how you heal fast." Jimin said.

"I haven't told her yet and I don't plan to. I don't want to lose just because of how bad I want it along with the torment she is doing to me." He told Jimin while he watched Ji Su disappear to where she was no longer in sight. Closing his eyes, he laid back. He was exhausted and had a slight pain within his ribs.

"You won't last." Jimin told him.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Jungkook opened his eyes and punched his hyung in the arm. Jimin came back and punched Jungkook, causing Jungkook to flinch just a little.

"Reason why I said you won't last is for the way you were staring at her. Staring at her like she was something good to eat. Plus, women can hold out longer than men can." With that said Jimin stood up and walked out. Jungkook shook his head and sat up. Looking across the street to the store that his woman own was hard at work. Standing up he walked over to his bag and decided to pay Ji Su a visit.