Chapter 11

Ji Su woke up with the sun shining and the birds singing. She smiled thinking how her mood matched the birds and the sun. Though her good mood disappeared when Jungkook wasn't next to her. Frowning, Ji Su sat up taking the top blanket wrapping it around her when she stood up. Before she walked out, she found her underwear and put that on. She smelt coffee when she opened the bedroom door. A small smile appeared when she thought on how he was still there. Following the scent, she found him lounging on the couch reading a book, shirtless and wearing gray sweats. Walking over to him, Ji Su picked up his black t-shirt and put it on. Jungkook raised his arm and welcomed her when she climbed in next to him.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered kissing the top of her head.

"Morning baby bunny." She mumbled back to him feeling her eyes grow heavy, still feeling sleepy.

"What is it with this 'baby bunny'? You called me that back at the spring show, which caught me off guard." He asked curiously. She propped her head on his shoulder to look at him. She smirked tapping his nose. He glared at her. "Sharing is caring Ji Su." He grumbled.

"Do I have to share?" She asked lifting her left eye brow. His response was growl which made her chuckle. "Alright if you insist. It's because of your handsome baby face and the way you scrunch up your nose makes you look like a bunny. I have been calling you that since we first met, my baby bunny." Ji Su explained and then pecked his cheek only for him to turn to where he kissed her on the lips. She giggled when he dropped the book he was reading to wrap his arms around her.

"If we are going to have nicknames then you'll be my 'Miss Coconut Cherry'." He told looking at her bright sapphire eyes. She gave him a questioning look to have him explain. "After that night we met, all that I could think about was how you tasted like cherries when I would kiss you. The smell of coconut became a drug to me that I would have withdrawals when you weren't around." That made her smile as she snuggled closer to him loving the warmth that radiated off his body.

They laid there in silence. Jungkook picked up the book he was reading and she read along with him. Shortly after a while they both got up and dressed for the day. She put on her jeans she wore yesterday, still wearing his black shirt. Jungkook dressed in jeans with premade holes and a matching black shirt that showed his muscles underneath. Walking out hand in hand they went to the beach.

Jungkook told her that since the storm was bad that most of everyone stayed in the city or with Jimin's parents. Jin and Mi Sun made it back before the storm got bad. Jin sent a message to Jungkook telling him, though Jungkook didn't see the message until that morning. Ji Su told Jungkook that she told Mi Sun about them.

"When did you tell her?" He asked.

"A few days ago, when we had our fight. I was a mess and she was worried, so I told her. I'm sure she already told Jin." Ji Su told him as she stopped walking. She felt his hand that was around hers grip hard when he thought about that night. Jungkook stood in front of her and cupped her face with his free hand.

"I promise to never hurt you again and let my damn emotions take over." He promised her. Ji Su stood on her tip toes kissing his chin missing his lips. She let out a chuckle when he leaned down just to kiss her.

Ji Su wrapped her arms around his waist breaking the kiss. She believed in his promised and hoped that one day he would never break it.

Walking back to the cabin, they spoke about telling the others. Neither of them had a problem with it, since their relationship became exclusive. Secretly Jungkook wanted to announce it to the whole world if he could, but threw the thought out thinking of telling those he was close to was more important. He walked her to the cabin she shared with Mi Sun and kissed her goodbye before heading back to his cabin.