Chapter 13

A week after Jungkook's attack, Ji Su was over at the boy's apartment taking caring of him. Jungkook didn't mind one bit being pampered by her. However, he was worried that she needed to be at her shop working on her men's line.

"Babe, you need to go to work. I will still be here when you get back. I doubt Yoongi hyung will let me leave." He told her as she was cleaning the cut on his left cheek. The swelling was gone, but it was replaced with black and purple splotches.

"That's what you said last time and you came back as some ones punching bag." Ji Su grumbled at him.

"Alright fine, but this time I won't leave unless someone is with me." Jungkook reassured her while grabbing her hand after she placed a new band aid.

"Fine but I will be back later tonight. Maybe I can make you something." Ji Su stood up and pecked his lips. When she pulled away, Jungkook pulled back in to kisser deeper to make the kiss last. She climbed onto his bed and straddled him. Her shirt lifted a little exposing skin giving Jungkook a chance to snaked his hand under her shirt. Ji Su moaned missing his touch. With him still healing they haven't had that chance to have time alone. Ji Su was just too nervous and scared she would hurt him. Breaking the kiss, Ji Su placed her forehead catching her breath. The door opened causing Ji Su to turned around to see who it was.

"You got to be kidding me! Just because you are in a room doesn't mean that you all can get lovely dove. Plus, he is still injured." Yoongi who was grumpy from being the studio working with the lack of sleep. Jungkook and Ji Su laughed, but stopped when Jungkook hissed because of his bruised ribs. "See what did I tell you." Yoongi stated laying down on his bed falling fast asleep.

"I better go." Ji Su said getting off him to stand up giving him one last kiss on the lips before walking out. When the door close behind her, Yoongi opened his eyes and sat back up.

"Did you find anything?" Jungkook asked swinging his legs over to the edge of the bed.

"Why do you want to know so much about her ex anyway?" Yoongi asked avoiding Jungkook's question. A few days ago, Jungkook asked Yoongi to look up Ji Su's ex. He never wanted to step to that line to learn about her ex, but there was something about her ex that didn't sit right with him.

"Hyung that attack wasn't out of random. They didn't take my wallet or take the meds that I bought. Someone is either targeting me or sending a message, and the only person that I can think that would do this is her ex." Jungkook explain being serious.

"How they hell do you know that the attack wasn't random?"

"That is another story for another time. Now what did you find?" Jungkook said bring Yoongi hyung back to the main question.

"Fine but not here." Yoongi stood up with Jungkook behind him.

They went to the studio where the others were at. The asked what Jungkook was doing out of bed everyone full of worry. Yoongi told them, lying through his teeth, saying that he needed Jungkook for one his projects he was working on. Walking up to the genius lab, Yoongi closed the door behind them locking the door that way no one would walk in. Pulling up his chair to his computer, Yoongi motioned to the chair next him for Jungkook to sit.

"From what I could find on him is that he is a very wealthy business man. He and Ji Su were in the same business program at SU. They didn't start dating until the end of their first year of college. Though during the time, they dated, he didn't really show his affection. Most if his time is spent in Japan investing in small businesses." Yoongi explained to Jungkook on what he found on Jae. Jungkook didn't see anything wrong from what he was told.