Chapter 83: Alpha Archer

Start from the beginning

  "After everything I've put you through I could understand that," I replied a slight pain in my voice as I remembered the scene.

   "Hey, stop that, I've forgiven you. When will you able to forgive yourself?" she said with worry, her face lifting from my shoulder to stare at me with slight tears in her eyes. I shook my head and lifted my eyes to bore into hers and let my hands grip into her hips.

   "Never, I can't forgive myself for what I did," I whispered, feeling torn up inside. Soon enough, I felt her forehead press into mine, her nose skimming over my own nose as she sighed heavily. Her touch soothing me and I rubbed her stomach protectively.

   "I know, but you need to try," she whispered to me, and I felt myself nod. I'd do anything for this woman.

   "Let's move on with this depressing topic, I didn't bring you to here to remember sad memories," I concluded, ending our conversation abruptly and I felt her nod, sighing in deeply as she brought her eyes up to meet my blue ones. They held so much emotion it gripped my heart, I watched them slightly turn gold, Crescent peeking out and I felt Venus do the same. Our wolves wanting to see each other, see what their hosts were doing and we allowed them this time to silently communicate with each other. It was the right thing to do.

  "I forgot to give you something," I whispered before drawing back, releasing my grip on her and she stared up at me confusedly

  "I forgot to give you something," I whispered before drawing back, releasing my grip on her and she stared up at me confusedly. I was already missing her touch and I gave her a quick peck on the cheeks and took several steps back.

   "What do you mean? There's more?" she replied with a sense of shock in her tone and I only replied with a smile.

   "Yep, this one I think you'll like more," I smirked cheekily and she rolled her eyes.

  I slowly bent down on one knee and I watched her face go into complete and utter shock. I only chuckle at her reaction as she started to tear up.

  "I know what you're thinking, but no, I'm not proposing to you yet, soon, but not yet," I grnned as quickly took out a small box from my pocket, it did look like I was proposing to her, but I wasn't. It wasn't the right time.

  "Come closer," I said, motioning her to come to me, she quickly obliged and watch I was doing with anticipation filling up her blue eyes, her eyes watering slightly. She didn't come close enough for my liking and I grabbed her lips slightly to keep her close, her belly coming in contact with my face as I looked up at her. My eyes filling with adoration and love, tears building behind my eyes as I stared into her crying ones. She was an emotional person when pregnant, really emotional. I haven't even said anything important and she was already crying.

   "Here open it," I whispered to her and handed her the small box, she took it in her dainty hands and I watched with anticipation as my heart rate accelerated. I was excited, but nervous at the same time. She looked at the contents with confusion and then back at me, she slowly pulled out the small necklace and then glanced at me.

   "What is it?" she questioned, her voice confused and disappointment as she stared at the silver necklace.

  "Read the inscription," I told her and I watched her curious eyes wonder to the black writing written on the small two baby feet pendant.

   "Mummy and- oh my god," she choked in shock and I beamed, I watched her eyes glisten with tears as she stared at me with surprise and shock. I felt her happiness in my heart, her excitement filling my veins as I pressed a gentle kiss to her stomach where I knew that was where our little pup would soon fill up. She remained in a shocked state for a few seconds before I heard her sob in my ears as I continued to pepper kisses onto her stomach, her hands found my hair and slightly tugged on it, her tears falling on my hair as I looked up from her and then back at her belly. 

    'I'm- I'm pregnant," she whispered, her face filling with happiness, shock and love as she glanced back at the necklace.

    "We're having a baby," she stated with excitement, her voice lacing with all her emotions and I stood up with a  big smile on my face. Before I knew she pulled me into a passionate kiss, her lips molding into mine in an earth-shattering kiss which made fireworks dance across my skin. Her hands tugged at my hair, trying to bring my closer as I held her by the waist. My excitement for the new baby pouring out my pores as she did with her happiness. Her tears lacing in with the kiss, her emotions flooding out of her as she kissed the life out of me before eventually we had to breath. Her forehead connected with mine as the tears still poured out of her eyes.

   "We're having a baby," I stated again and meshed my lips against hers. Our happiness radiating off us like fireworks as we continued to express our love where we were. My hand running over her stomach protectively and I felt more tears pool out of her eyes as she whispered the same thing against my lips.

   'We're having a baby,'