Chapter 83: Alpha Archer

Start from the beginning

   "Besides, I had a plan b and that simply taking you to bed and having my way with you," I grinned cheekily which earned a hard slap on my shoulder and a chuckle escaping my lips.

   "You're disgusting," she said, scrunching her nose up and laughing softly which sounded like music to my ears.

    "But you love me," I winked at her.

    "Yes, that is very much true," she blushed and tucked a strand of her loose hair behind her ears. I smiled brightly and bent down to kiss her cheeky softly, her face turned several shades redder and then she started to eat her food.

                "DO YOU WANT TO DANCE?" I questioned softly as I heard the soft music from the speaker in the background. I had planned the music to come on at a specific time where I knew would be a good time to start dancing and finally confess what I've been holding for the past few weeks.

   "Yeah, I would love that," she blushed and took my vacant hand into hers and I guided her a little far away from the cabana. The soft music of Ed Sheeran 'How Would You Feel?" played softly into our ears as I guided her in a small little waltz, occasionally we took several steps into a different space, her head resting on my shoulders as we simple stayed like that.

  Her touch sent fire down my spine, her heart beat against my own as we were brought into our own little world. The music guiding us as we swayed back and forth, our hearts beating together to show our love and I felt my eyes softly close at the feeling. She was my everything, my light and apart of my soul. I am nothing without her and even though I wasn't the best mate in the entire world. I knew that I would become a better person for her and what was to come from her. 

I'll be taking my time, spending my life

Falling deeper in love with you

So tell me that you love me too  

   "I love you," I whispered softly into her ear and as I opened the bond up, I felt what she was feeling. She was content, happy and purely filled with love as she leaned against my shoulder and I felt a small smile creep onto her face.

   "I love you too," she whispered back and I felt my heart warm up significantly, the feeling of her love basking over me as I knew that I was a lucky one.

  Every moment that I spend with you
We were sat upon our best friend's roof
I had both of my arms round you
Watching the sunrise replace the moon  

   I thought the song was fitting perfectly with what we were doing as we danced slowly on the sand, my feet touching particles of sand as it went into my shoes. I was so in love with this woman it sometimes scared me at how much love I could give. Before, I could not even imagine having her in my arms after everything she has put me through. She has given me a new hope, she is my new hope.

    "I never thought I would be here in Bali with the love of my life," I said and I felt her chuckle loudly into my chest, her happiness flowed into me and I chuckled with her.

   "Before, I never even thought that I would be here with you," she said truthfully and I understood why. I was a terrible mate to her at the start, I wouldn't even consider myself her mate back then because of everything that I would do and that would haunt me for the rest of my life. It would pain me to the end of time. It would be the weights that dragged me down until I could forgive myself and that wasn't going to happen any time soon. I don't deserve her, yet she gave me a chance and that was the one thing that kept my going. She gave me a chance and look where we are now.