👑 C H A P T E R : 13 👑

Start from the beginning

"The day, when you were talking to me and suddenly you just ran away like that without saying anything. Why?" He asked. Now, he stopped walking with me.

"What do you mean by that day?" I said. I know it's stupid to act like that. But I cannot tell him the reason because of which I just walked away like that.

"Grace, you really don't remember?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah. I-I really don't know what you're talking about." I said. I know he's not gonna except it but I will not tell about Zara at any cost. It will risk his life only.

"I think we should leave." I said and started to walk away but someone took a hold of my wrist. I turned around and saw Jason holding it.

"It's still some time left. Please stay." He said in a way that I wasn't able to deny him.

"O-Okay." I said and again we both started to walk. But this time he didn't released my hand. He was still holding it. And then he interlocked our fingers together.

I didn't took it away

I didn't took it away. Even, I was enjoying it. I was enjoying the feeling of his warm, strong arm holding mine. It gave me a diffrent energy inside me. I smiled. And I swear to god that I saw him smiling as well from the corner of my eye.

We were quite and were just walking in a slow pace. It was a comfortable silence. Very relaxing.

Then suddenly I saw a football coming towards our direction. My eyes widened.

By the time I could actually duck, the football hit me on the chest. I was waiting to hit the hard ground. I closed my eyes tightly preparing for the tough impact.

But it never came... Again...

I was engulfed in large masculine arms, holding me tightly as if they were afraid to drop me.

I slowly opened my eyes and met with the same deep hazel ones that I dream about everyday. It seemed like they were looking right into my soul. His both hands were on my waist, holding me, stopping me to fall.

"Are you okay?" He whispered to me still being that position.

"Y-Yeah." I whispered back. We both were alone in the ground but we were whispering. It just felt right to whisper at this moment.

"I'm glad." He whispered back. His face was so close to mine. Our lips were just a few centimeters away from touching. I was so distracted.

And then he started to lean in. I froze. Is he really going to..? Kiss me?

It felt so slow. Everything around me was blur now. I could only see his eyes and his face coming closer to me. I wasn't able to see any other thing rather than just his face.

I saw him lips getting more closer. I closed my eyes. This was it. I wanna feel his lips on mine. I want to feel it!

His soft lips brushed against mine. It was just going to happen. But of course, someone needs to disturb us at the very wrong moment.