Nose Piercings

Zacznij od początku

I took his hand and shook it anyways. He was playing it up for Hayden.

Hayden smiled and waved a good bye.

Don't leave me with him! I silently pleaded with my eyes to Hayden. She took that as a 'I'm really excited' look and gave me a thumbs up.

She closed the door behind us. Michael made his move. "Lets go." He deeply whispered into my ear with hot breath, lowering down to my height. I was slightly shorter than him. "We don't want to miss the concert would we?" He chuckled. He lead me to his black truck.

This is a truck a pedophile would use!

He helped me up into the passenger seat. I swatted his hand away. "I'm fine thank you. I can do it by my self." I felt so small around him, he could toss me around if he wanted to.

"He speaks." He smugly said. "Good to know your not mute." He paused. "Wait, I knew that. With that pretty little mouth of yours...and oh, your singing voice. I should have known..."

I cringed. I shut my eyes when he got into the drivers seat. He placed a hand on my thigh and I gasped, before I could protest he spoke.

"Look at me Calum. Please." Who knew the 'magic word' had an effect. I stared intently into his green eyes and a soft smile etched onto my face. He smiled back at me, he had brown locks and a unbuttoned red flannel with a black undershirt. "I like your shirt." He complemented. I nodded, lost for words, he stared the engine one handedly and I remembered the hand on my left thigh. I shifted a little bit but his hand steadied me.

As he started to pull out of the driveway my face went hot. "Michael would you-" I was beginning to ask him to take his hand off of my leg.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked looking at me in the corner of his eye, trying to focus on the road. His voice was gruff and scary to me.

"Because you are a dick." I answered honestly.

"Oh." He raised his eyebrow and began to stroke my thigh with his hand with the other on the wheel. "Why's that babe?"

"Cause you call me that." I pointed out. "I don't like it when you touch me like this." I motioned to his hand. "You wink too much too." I added.

"Aw shucks. That stinks." He sighed,still not removing his hand "Well, that's just me." He stopped at a red light and looked at me in the eyes. "Isn't that a shame." He said lowly. I shuddered.

He reached over the seat. "Looks like your going to have to deal with it. Your my date for the night. Your mine."

"I-Im not property." I stuttered.

He chuckled and went back to his seat. "So tell me about yourself pretty boy." He winked. "How did your rise to fame start." I gulped.

"How did yours." I replied confidently.

"I asked you first. Don't you know how this game works?" He lightly laughed again.

"What game?"

"You really have never been on a date have you?" Michael asked, turning into the venue.

"Last time I checked I won I contest." I grumbled.

"Sassy are we?" He sighed. "A date goes by getting to know Each other, like asking questions, you're supposed to answer them, not avoid them stupid." He finally let go of my leg.

"I'm not stupid!" I yelled.

"Woah Calum. Chill, I don't actually think your stupid, I'm just saying things." He put the car in park. "Besides. Your way too hot to be stupid."

I blushed. "Enough with the flirting already jesus." He shook his head and winked again. "Do you do this to every tumblr boy you meet up with?"

"Nah your the only one." He scoffed. "Your a special tumblr boy." "Woah! I just realized something." He smiled. "You're the first brunette I've been with."

"Flattered." I rolled my eyes. "And they say romance is dead."

"You're funny." He laughed and poked my cheek. "But lets go, as much as I would like to stay here and make you swoon."

"This is why I don't like you." My heart went cold again for the boy, not that it was warming up for his cockiness. Not at all.

"So." I said jumping out of the car. "The whole asking questions thing." I slammed the door shut and Michael followed my actions. "Think I may give this a shot. Are you a natural brunette? I don't think so."

"You know me so well." He evilly smirked. "We're practically...oh I dunno...boyfriends." He snickered. He placed a hand on my shoulder and my insides shook, I was ready to vomit. "Keep moving Cal." Michael tapped my back side and I yelped. I shot him daggers.

"Do that again and I'll kill you." I threatened.

"The nights still young." He stared off into the sunset.

God I hate this guy.

-

THEY MET BUT CALUM STILL HATES HIM!!!!! SORTA??? MAYBE???? IDK???? NEXT CHAPTER IS LIKE THE ACTUAL CONCERT PART