Ch. 61

The next few months that passed by, passed much too quickly for my liking.

Most of the group focused solely on bettering their dueling skills, using wordless and wandless magic, defensive and offensive spells.

There wasn't much to do once, most if not, all of us knew how to perform them. Since there was only so much we could practice and go over everything.

True to the headmaster's word, people who wanted to get a review or catch up in their classes used the weekends to do so.

Most if not all the school had already found out what was going on through the rumor mill.

Whether it had been the daily prophet, obviously blowing things out of proportion, or the teachers giving the brief information to those who asked for it.

Everything that ever occurred within the school or to any student always seemed to come to light within the student body. Even the most insignificant of things.

I was currently in the library trying to brush up in my herbology lessons with Newt, when Narcissa and Bella came rushing in.

Excitement radiated off them. Bellatrix practically skipped to where I sat, pulling the chair next to mine before she spoke out in a rush, ignoring Newt all together.

With it being the last week of April and my mood being sour, you could say now wasn't the time to be skipping in my presence.

Even Tom was avoiding me due to my mood changes, using the excuse of having a prefect meetings to excuse himself, after I growled at him for asking me a simple question. 'Why did I bother studying for Herbology when N.E.W.T.S weren't until the end of the month?'

"Guess who is coming down tomorrow to see us?" Bella asked, excitedly bouncing in her seat.

"I don't know. Merlin's great, great, great grandson?" I asked, sarcasm dripping from my voice as I nibbled on my long nails, staring blankly down at the herbology book and parchment full of notes before me.

"I'll see you some other time, Soph." Newt muttered, after gathering his things before he quickly heading away from our tables.

"Alright, thank you for all of your help!" I called after him, before turning back to the girls.

"No. Annie, be serious." She said, pouting as she sat across from me.

I watched his retreating figure disappear out of the library before turning back to look at Cissy and Bella. Letting out a long sigh, before I answered them.

"I don't know. Andi and Teddy? Your parents? Mine?" I asked, rolling my eyes again, before closing them and taking a deep breath.

"Quit being a such smart arse, Soph. Come on, who is coming to visit tomorrow, Bell?" Narcissa asked, putting down her defense against the dark arts book.

"She's right. It's Andi. She said she has something important information to tell us..." Bella said after pouting at the table.

"Really? How is she feeling? I asked Ted in the owl he sent me last week but all he told me was that she was feeling better, morning sickness vanishing after she entered her second trimester of pregnancy. She's weeks away from giving birth now, what could possibly be so important that she is risking traveling all the way here simply just to see us?" I asked, putting my sarcasm and foul mood aside.

"I haven't the tiniest clue, but if I had to guess, my guess would be, you." Bellatrix said.

We stared at each other for a moment as the last comment sank in.

Within the next second we all grabbed our things from the wooden desk, shoving my things into my bag and quickly rushed back to the Slytherin dormitories.