🕱Chapter Thirty-Three [7]🕱

Yay, finally an update! Enjoy!

~~~~~

GAME OVER

Chapter 33 [7]

~~~~~

Adam spun around and saw Jin and Barney jump at Seto's voice. Seto was directly behind both of them clenching his staff tightly.

"Are you really so easily bought by the first words that come out of that Ender's mouth? I would've thought you had more common sense than that Adam."

Seto stepped past Jin and Barney and narrowed his eyes at Ty.

"S-Seto, it is not like that, let me--"

"Save it. The way I see it your actions today is treason by betrayal, disobeying orders, and aiding a criminal. And your friends as accomplices. If you three value the remainder of your lives step out of the way and allow me to dispose of this threat," Seto spat.

Adam watched as Jin and Barney bowed their heads and backed away towards the wall, but Adam was hesitant. He couldn't let Seto do this, "Y-you can't kill Ty. Tyler forbade it--"

"We both know Tyler is not fit to make that decision...especially as Ty's close friend. He might as well have been working with Ty--"

"Leave Tyler out of this, he's just as oblivious as the rest of you were."

"Hmph...regardless I'm not letting you leave alive, Adam get out of the way."

"No, not until you hear me out," Adam pleaded. He needed Seto to listen. He was sure that if Seto would just calm down then everything could be cleared up, "You just need to calm down--"

"Die murderer," Adam's eyes widened. Seto had completely ignored Adam, it didn't matter to him that Adam was there. Seto was only concerned about Ty, the man who killed Jason. An Ender. A Demon.

Adam could only stand frozen in place as Seto raised his staff and pointed it directly at Ty who was behind Adam.

The door to the infirmary slammed open, "Seto! I saw you walk in here, I gave you direct orders to stay away from T--"

From the doorway entered Tyler who stopped as soon as he registered the situation. Seto, staff, Adam, Ty, magic.

"Adam!" Jin yelled.

"Adams!" Barney shouted.

Tyler hadn't even realized those two were here until they shouted and rushed Seto together.

There was a purple flash and a burst of magic spiraled out of Seto's staff just as he was tackled to the ground.

"Adam get out of the way!" Ty placed a hand on Adam but Adam snapped and grabbed Ty's wrist.

"No," Adam attempted with all his might to push Ty away. He succeeded only slightly before the two of them were struck by Seto's magic.

First a clean cut through Adam's stomach and second a slice at Ty's side.

The two fell, and Adam's breathing ceased.

~~~~~

"What the hell are you thinking Seto! You do not just do things like that!" Jin and Barney scrambled off of Seto and gasped. Seto stood up and dusted himself off before Tyler grabbed at Seto's cloak and brought him towards his face, "I gave you an order--"

"You're ignoring what we must do. We are the AHD! We protect Rekrium from monsters like him--" Seto slapped Tyler's hand away.

"He was no monster--"