Chapter Thirty-Two [Celean]

New chapter whoo! Next week is Sweet Desire :D

~~~~~

GAME OVER

Chapter 32 [Celean]

~~~~~

Of course, stealing anything was easier said than done. Neither of them knew what they were doing...and any hopes of relying on Jin who seemed to be good at everything was ignored. It turned out that Jin was just a talented fighter, and his talent did not cross over into theft...Adam guessed that was probably a good thing.

The four of them, Ross, Barney, Jin, and Adam, now needed a new plan of action in order to find out any information.

"Before we try to break any rules, I should just ask, are we all sure we want to do this. There honestly is no guarantee that if Adam sees anything that it will actually be useful," Jin said.

"Trues, buts maybes we cans dos lots of goods if we dos this."

"Ross? What do you think, I'm ready to do anything," Adam looked to Ross.

Ross didn't answer.

"Ross?"

"Huh?" Ross' tail perked up and Ross looked over at Adam with a dazed and confused expression, "S-sorry. I think...I need to sit this out. A lot is on my mind right now...Jason is missing you know..."

"No that's fine," Jin comforted, "We can make do with just the three of us--so long as we are all sure."

"I'm cools."

"Same."

There was one thing that bothered Adam however. He was only now coming to the realization, but he only saw the memories of Yu, because Jin had touched the sword. And when he thought back, that was the same with Seto when Adam touched the staff while Seto held it. Which meant...if he wanted to see Ty's memories, he needed to have Ty touch whatever object he touched...but there was one flaw. The book Seto owned, he saw something when he touched that, but he was the only one around at that time. Lastly, Adam wasn't even sure why this happened. It never happened before coming here, did it have something to do with the amulet? Did his first death, which he should remember should not even be possible because he was a human rank, act as some sort of stimulate to some weird gift--curse?

He wouldn't know. He wasn't some genius like Jason, or sorcerer like Seto. He was just Adam, a ridiculous screw-up.

"So are we agreed?"

Adam looked up, "W-wait, sorry, could you go over the plan again?" He forgot they were all planning on how to steal Ty's stuff.

"Alright, this is the last time...I swear you and Barney have hearing problems," Jin chuckled.

"Heys! I do nots!"

"Uh, huh, sure you don't."

"I heards everythings, I was just testings yous!"

Adam snorted at the squabble. He looked back over at Ross who had moved to his bunk. He was lying down with his body facing the wall and his tail hung limply off the side. He hoped for Ross' sake that Jason lived and would return to the AHD. Adam couldn't bear watching Ross at such a loss.

~~~~~

It was evening by the time the three of them left the dorm and climbed up the cliff. The surface of the AHD was still bustling with uneasy energy.

"Look, the nurses are leaving, this is good," Jin pointed, "Let's go now."

Truth be told, they all sucked at planning. After listening to Jin tell their plan, it was simply sneak in and hope not to get caught. But since all the nurses and doctors left they should be fine now.