" More like an UGLY lady."

" Oi, I'm not a lady."

" You forgot 'ugly'. Let me spell that for you. Its U-G-L-Y, ugly."

" Would you two stop fighting? I'm doing it so I'm a lady. Is that ok?" Itachi interrupted looking back at the two of us from the sink.

" No Itachi. I'm a lady. You're a man. And a really handsome one at that." I replied. " He needs to shut up."

" So, why aren't you cleaning then? You're a lady right?" Shisui spoke yet again.

Ugh! This man really love to piss people off! Grr!

" I don't know." I crossed my arms and looked away. " I'm not allowed all of a sudden."

" Ouch!" I turned my gaze back to Shisui who was holding his head from a hit I assumed by Itachi. " Why did you do that, Itachi?"

" Stop picking on her."

"Hai. Hai. I was just teasing. No need to take it to the heart."

" I wasn't." I replied.

" You would have if you had a heart." I banged my head on the table. " Oi, I was kidding."

I didn't reply. I couldn't speak. It was like my vocals were snatched from me like days earlier. My will was being suppressed by a sharp continuous pain in my head.

Ugh! This pain!!

~Itachi's POV~

" I-Itachi, I swear I didn't do anything." Shisui spoke hesitantly. I didn't answer him. I knew he didn't do anything. Many thoughts regarding Anna's situation raced my mind.

What's happening to her? Is she in pain? Is she ok? What if she regained her memories?

" Oi, Anna-" I raised her head and my eyes widened and my arms got back to my sides when I looked at her face. Eyes dead, face red and the most shocking thing, blood, probably from beneath the stitches.

" I'm okay......." She said in a broken voice, flashing a thumbs-up.

" You're definitely not okay."

" Why is my face so wet?" She raised her hand to touch where the blood seeped but I beat her to it.

" Sweat. You probably have a fever. Come on, let's get you to bed." The fever thing wasn't a lie, she was burning.

" Hmm. Probably." She tried standing up but knowing her I held her tight before she could fall.

And so I carried Anna to her room and laid her down on the bed. Eric and Max were worried but I assured them before taking leave. " Stay here." I rushed to the bathroom and got some wet towels, for cleaning the blood and easing the fever as well.

Her eyes were closed all the while but when I removed the bloodied towel and bandages, she opened her eyes.

" I-is that blood?"

" No. Your fever is coming off." I joked which got her to chuckle a little. "Let me redo the bandages."

After I was done, I realised Anna had already fallen asleep when I was trying fresh cloth around her head. I spread the sheets over her properly and left the room as quietly as possible.

" What happened to her?" Eric asked once I arrived back in the kitchen.

" Something."

" Didn't look like 'something'." Shisui interjected.

" I don't know myself what happened. She had a fever and was bleeding from her stitches." I sighed and held my head in my hands.

" According to what you've told me, she will probably get out of this one too, safe and sound."