Chapter 18

Lunch came and as I predicted the news that the kings and the princes clashed spread throughout the campus. Heck! Even the teachers are talking about it! I wouldn't even be surprise of they will be the school's newspaper headline.

"My!" I heard Mark's voice called me. I gazed up front and saw the kings walking in my way. Students parted as they walk and can't help but looked at them in admiration. Who can? They're absolutely gorgeous and complete package! Wait...what the hell am I saying? Bad Myra!

"Hey you ok?" Luke asked me curiously. I nodded vigorously making them raised their eyebrows in return. Freaky...

Sighing, "I'm alright. So, are we going to the rooftop?" I asked them, desperately wanting to change the subject.

"Nah. We will be eating at the cafeteria today." Bryan answered. I quirked an eyebrow at them, completely taken aback. We never eat in cafeteria, well sometimes we do but we favored our alone time than the noise in cafeteria. But nonetheless, I didn't comment and just shrugged.

"Come on, I'm hungry." Mark whined. Simultaneously, we rolled our eyes at him but started sauntering towards the lunch room anyway.

            Even though we rarely eat here, we have our own table and students know not to take the risk and occupy it. Sitting down, I take out my homemade food along with the kings. We never like the cafeteria foods anyways.

        We received few glances from the students but they didn't say anything, not that I expect then to. Luke and Theo sat on either side of me while Bryan and Mark opposite to us. There are still vacant tables, a few actually, that's why I don't know why they decided to sit with us.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Luke spat angrily as they caught sight of the Cross princes.

James rolled his eyes but didn't say anything to which I'm grateful, "We're sitting with you." Steve answered calmly before putting his tray down and sat on Theo's side who tensed in return. The others followed his actions and sat on the table. Carte settled on Luke's side while James and Kylie sandwiched Bryan and Mark.

           There's a tension in the table, no one dared to move nor speak. Finally, I got fed up and decided to eat my food. It's like snapping then out of their trance because they started munching their food stiffly.

"What games are you playing Cross?" Bryan asked with his voice strained. Steve looked at me with his penetrating eyes before moving them to Bryan who seemed oblivious of his action.

"I'm not playing anything." Steve replied eerily calm.

"Bullshit!" Theo snapped furiously. The nearby tables glanced at us in confusion but once the caught sight of the kings and princes they immediately started whispering and taking their phones out, probably wanting to record the fight that's about to begin.

"Guys..." I whispered trying to calm them down.

        James looked at Theo and said something he shouldn't have.

"Are you still bitter about your ex-girlfriend and I dating behind you?" Theo breathes heavily. His eyes darkened as he stares at James with daggers that can almost kill.

"James..." Mark warned but James chose to ignore it and continued.

"Just get over it. She picked me because I kiss better than you." That was the last straw as Theo launched himself at James who barely had enough time to duck. By now, the whole cafeteria's attention is on us. Luke, Bryan and Mark along with Steve, Carter and Kylie stood up quickly and restrained both sides. I was too shocked to even move but when I saw blood coming from James mouth, I was on my feet before I can process it and screamed at Theo to stop.

"Stop it Theo!"

          With the help of the princes and kings they halted their movements. Theo and James both panted while being held by their friends, their glares are still heated and you can almost see their eyes turned pitch black.

"What is going on here?!" a voice roared. We turned to see Mr. Thomas-the school's disciplinarian-boomed.

           Almost instantly, the entire lunch room froze and the noises ceased. The two groups refused to back down but with one looks at then it probably dawned to Mr. Thomas what is happening or he has a slightest clue.

         Sighing and rubbing my temples, "I-i need to get you to the headmaster's office." Even the disciplinarian who's known for his stern doings hesitate in doing so. Wordlessly, they whirled around and started trudging out of the cafeteria doors. I was still standing on NY spot because Mr. Thomas didn't call my name and the kings didn't acknowledge me, I found myself dragging my feet towards my next class.

         I want nothing more than be with the kings side when I clearly know they needed someone who can calm them down but I have no choice other than sit my ass off inside this and wait until the bell rings.

I just hope nothing bad will happen.

A/N: I somehow dislike this chapter. Its not the best, I know. I have a writers' block going on right now.

Any idea what should I next chappy?

I'll dedicate the next chapter to the one who can give me the best idea!

Vote & Comment!

~Hime