Chapter 6

Why is it so hard to be happy? You know, have a lot of friends with no enemies. Your lovely parents and a normal life. Why do I have to be in the middle of this all? All I want is nothing like this. My bestfriends were forbidden by my mom to see me. I have haters in the school. Am I a bad person during my past life? Did I do anything bad to deserve this all?!

"My life sucks..." I whispered to the air. I gazed around me, seemingly Im the only one who breathes here. I'm in some kind of forest and its not familiar to me. Well, I dont go anywhere near forests so it's just... Oh shit! What am I thinking, I'm in the middle of nowhere alone!

"Hello?" I timidly asked. Rustles of leaves and wind breezes but no one answer me, well...

"Anybody home?" I tried my luck again but still no one replied. I started moving my feet to nowhere. I'm already lost, so walking around further won't change anything. I might even find my way out.

    Uggh! Its been... what? An hour? Two? Three? But I'm still stuck in here and its not helping that its slowly becomes dark. Seriously, I'm like in a horror movie where a monster would seemingly popped out of nowhere and scaring the daylights out of me. I just hope nothing like that will happen.

"Its getting cold..." I mumbled to myself. Good thing I brought my hoodie. I gripped the end of it and continued walking, looking around every now and then. For a few minutes, silence enveloped my surroundings which I found a little odd because just earlier birds tweeting and the cold wind was clearly there. But now...

"Who's there?" I asked to no one particularly as I heard faint footsteps. I whirled around but I don't see anyone. My heart beating drastically that I'm afraid it might burst out. I started running faster afraid that there really is someone who's following me. Rustles of leaves were heard behind me but I didn't look at it, I just sprinted faster than I ever had. Eventually I end up in some kind of warehouse. I stopped dead in my tracks as I gaze at the huge old and freaky building in front of me.

     What if someone really is following me and this is his/her warehouse? Or worst, what if there's more of them inside? With that thought in my head, I found myself running away from it but I suddenly halted. Not by choice but by force. Someone is holding. Someone is freaking holding me! I acted out of instincts, I whipped my body around and threw a punch towards the one who's holding me but he blocked it. Just by his large hand and rough one, I instantly know its a boy.

"Woah. Slow down there princess." He said chuckling. I glared at him and distanced myself away from him. I knitted my eyebrows together and checked him out. Now don't think of anything else, I just want to observe him. I must admit, he's handsome. He has this shaggy brunette hair that barely covers his right eye. He also owns a pair of electric blue eyes that glints mischievously, he's also tall and I only reach his shoulders so if he's some kind of creepy guy who kidnaps girls, I wouldn't be any match for him. And I hope he's not like that.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." His voice snapped me out of my reverie. Small blush coated my cheeks as I realized he caught me.

"Shut up." I mumbled before suddenly I remembered something. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him in suspicion. He held her hands up in mock surrender before chuckling at me once again.

"That's mine and my friends warehouse. I'm always here, how about you? I don't recognize your face and clearly you don't live anywhere near here." He mumbled with his thinking face, I think. He looks so cute, almost innocent just by tapping his hands on his chin and eyebrows furrowed. Until I saw a medium size tattoo in his left arm and a scar at his neck going to his collarbone. I think there's more of it but because of his shirt I didn't see it.