III. The Parents ‍‍

Luke's POV

   Where is she? She's supposed to be here an hour ago. Mark, Bryan, Theo and I separated so we can have a larger chance to see her in the academy but we saw nothing and it really made us anxious.

"Where is she?" I heard Theo mumbled under his breath. The four of us are in the parking lot, asking students of they saw Myra but they had the same answers. No.

"What if something happened to her?" Mark asked suddenly making me glare at him for imagining such thing. Our sister is okay. I prayed.

"Hey. There's a girl there! Let's ask if she saw My!" Bryan exclaimed pointing towards a short white haired girl who's looking worried. We jogged on her way and once she noticed out presence she grew more nervous. This cause a slight suspicion between me and the lads.

"Hey miss, we were just wondering if you by some chance saw Myra Celeste? The gal who's always with us." I hinted her. She met my gaze but quickly averted her eyes while shaking her head.

"N-no. I-im sorry kings but I didn't " She stuttered but we know that she knew something.

"You know something and I advice you to tell us right now or you'll live to regret it." Theo stated threateningly. I wouldn't blame him, we've been looking for Myra for hour and we still don't know where the hell did she go. And now that we found a slight chance on knowing her location, we don't plan on fooling around.

"Tell us now or else..." I added up making the white haired girl splutter all she knows.

"I told her not to go but she's so stubborn! Lorraine and her bitches wrote a letter for Myra saying to meet the at the back if the school and it was signed by you but I told her the truth. I told her that its not you but she still went there!" She rambled while sobbing. Students started whispering, pointing at us and the white hair but we didn't care. We dashed toward the schools' back, praying that we're not too late.

"Where is she?!" Bryan asked to no one. We looked around the field where PE classes usually held. Then something caught my eye, a freaking door.

"There's a door!" I shouted, immediately running towards it. When I opened the locked door, what I saw made my blood run cold. The lads finally caught up with me.

"Is she here?" Mark asked. I pointed inside the room, which happened to be the girls locker room. Myra is laying in the ground, her head is leaning on the locker while her legs where bent in an awkward angle making it seem painful. But that's not what made me angry as well as the lads, its the fact that she is covered in bruises. There's a small cut in her upper thigh and blood is still slipping out of it.

"MYRA!" We shouted in unison dashing forward. Theo and Bryan carried her bridal style while me and Mark ran ahead of them making sure no one is on our way. The crowd erupted in gasp as we passes by them but we ignored them.

"Whose car?" Mark asked breathlessly.

"There's mine in front of the gate." Theo said. We made our way towards his car immediately. I made my at the drivers' seat while Mark tale the passenger one. Theo and Bryan still holding the unconscious Myra sat at the back.

"Drive fast mate." Bryan told me seriously and I didn't hesitate to nod. The four of us have our own cars and we driving fast is normal whereas for other people are not. But when somebody said fast, well let's just say it has different meaning in our vocabulary.

"Hold on My." I mumbled under my breath then turned the engine on. It took us only a couple of minutes to arrive at the hospital due to my driving skills. When I halted the car in front of the hospital, startling many people but they didn't say anything when they recognized us. We quickly ran towards the door, luckily the guard and nurses saw My and immediately ordered to lay her down in the hospital bed then they wheeled her to the ER.

"I'm sorry but you have to wait here." A nurse told us apologetically before disappearing behind the doors. We all sighed in unison, worry is evident in our face.

"Who should call My's parents?" Mark asked as quietly as possible as if not wanting to ruin the silence fell around us. We exchanged looks from one another before Bryan took out his cell.

"I'm going to ask the headmaster if the school has My's parents phone number." He muttered walking away from us to have some privacy. God knows how did he have the headmaster's number. That lad.

"What are we telling them if they got here?" Theo asked suddenly. Marl and I snapped our heads toward him.

"What? I was just asking." He said defensively when he noticed our looks.

"Well, he got a point there." I agreed while gently massaging my temples. Its my fault. If I just ignored Lorraine, she would probably left Myra alone. She wouldn't be here covered in bruises and blood.

"The headmaster called her parents and the told them we're in the hospital." Bryan informed us when h got back then he leaned on a wall while rubbing his face gently.

"Now that you're here, we have a problem at hand again." Theo told him. Bryan tilted his head slightly then he quirked an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"What do we do of My's when they parents gets here?" Bryan stiffened obviously not expecting it. How can we? if our mind was in haywire just momenta ago.

"Tell them the truth, of course." Bryan muttered while sighing. We whipped our heads towards him, fast enough that we can hear our neck cracked.

"Are you for real?" Mark breathed while gaping at the stiff Bryan.

"You do remember that they don't know we hang out with their daughter, right?" I piped in trying to change his decision but we all know its pretty useless. Bryan might be the quiet and cool type in all of us but he's also known as the leader of the kings, and when he makes a decision there's no going back. He holds his words quite strong.

"You don't think I know that?" He hissed looking at us with his eyes full of sadness.

"I know that when we tell then the truth, there's a huge possibility that they won't let us see Myra but we don't have any choice! They're are her parents!" He reasoned. He does have a point, so we slumped at the chairs and gave out a heavy sigh. Another minute had passed before we saw a couple running towards the ER, where we sat. We swallowed the lump on our throat in unison when we recognized who they are.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Celeste." Luke the ever so sweet guy greeted them using his charms to calm both but it didn't work. The lady in her midst 30 with pale blonde hair and onyx eyes and the man in her late 40's with also blonde but darker and ocean blue eyes, narrowed their eyes at us making us gulped nervously.

"Who are you?"