V. Hellhole

Myra's POV

I groaned stressfully when I heard my clock rings. Seriously, when can I have a peaceful morning? No alarm clock. No painful body. And no distressful thoughts about them.

Sighing, I slowly opened my eyes and gaze up the cream colored ceiling. It had been three days since the hospital let me out, as soon as I opened my eyes my chest instantly felt heavy. Like something or someone is missing. I don't like the feeling of it, its kinda loss. And when I saw my mom frantically run towards me with her smile in her face, I knew that somehow the kings are long gone and when I asked my parents how come I'm at the hospital, they told me about them.

Just thinking about it makes my eyes burn with tears. A couple of it rolled down my cheeks while some stayed making my vision blurry.

Sometimes I somewhat felt angry at my mom for what she'd done to them but I know that she's doing this for my sake. I remembered when my parents first told me about it, I threw a fit. I cried and screamed, saying things like Iwant 'emback! or I just repeatedly calling for their names. My parents were horrified, never in my life I acted like this. Some kind of crazy girl. Then they threatened me that if I act like this, throwing tantrums and if they found out that I talk with the kings behind their back, they'll now hesitate to bring me back to California and that's when I deflated. I never like it there, no one wants to be my friend so its kind of lonely.

"Mija, are you up?" Mom asked gently behind the closed doors. I turned towards my clock and saw that its already 7:15.

"Yes mom." I answered before standing up and shuffling to my bathroom. I wore my peach colored knee high dress with cream belt around my waist. I grabbed my gray hoodie from the small couch when I saw the weather frowning. Its not raining but oh well, better safe than sorry.

"Come on honey, you better go yo school fast before the rain will pour." Mom said as she gestured me to hurry up and eat by breakfast.

"Morning." I mumbled under my breath. Dad glances at me then looks down at his newspaper at hand. Between mom and dad, dad felt guilty about what they'd done. He constantly tells me sorry and every time he apologizes, I just smile sadly.

"Here's your food." Mom said happily. She acts like she doesn't feel the slight tension in the room which I know she do but she just ignores it completely. I mumbled a small thanks before digging into my food. Throughout the breakfast, mom was humming happily while I'm in my sour mood. As soon as I was done, I stood up and bid them goodbye but mom refrained me from moving when she placed a hand around my arm.

"Remember what I told you Mija." Mom muttered seriously gazing at me. I moved my cerulean eyes downwards, do that they can't see my eyes watering. I nodded at mom then quickly turned around and reached for the door before my tears roll down.

I sucked in a deep breath as soon as I was outside. I hastily wiped my eyes before anyone can see me. My hands gripped the edge of my hoodie as I walked in the streets. I met Falcon on my way and he gave me back the notes he borrowed. I'm just thankful that I didn't met any of the kings right now, who knows how awkward will it be between us. Well, I spoke to soon and so here I am, in front of me are Theo and Mark.

"My." They breathed in unison looking at me. I froze in my spot, its a first that I didn't want to see them. Because of what happened lately, I just want to be able to escape from it all. A day without constantly thinking of my parents and the kings. A day where I can just lay down and let soft breeze calm my nerves and let my mind have its rest.

But no, I'm living in a world of reality. I can't just stop for a minute and fantasize a life that I want because no matter what happens, they'll stay still. My life won't move if I won't because I control it.

"My?" Theo's voice snapped me out of my life reverie. I moved my watering eyes towards them and sent them a sad smile.

"H-hello." I stammered before averting my gaze quickly away from them and that's when I notices the crowd whispering about us. They probably heard about it all. This time rumors are passed faster than lightning itself so I'm not in the slightest surprise.

"I-i h-have t-to... g-go now. I'll be late." I mumbled before shuffling my feet to passed them. I can almost see the building where my homeroom is, I walk rapidly towards it. I can almost see it in my view when it was blocked by Theo and Mark. They're panting, so I assume they ran after me. but why?

"My, we just want to say sorry." Well, there's my answer given by Mark. But why the hell are they apologizing? I'm the one at fault here. If I just didn't went after Lorraine this wouldn't happen.

"why?" I breathed furrowing my eyebrows together.

"For all. Causing you problems. Don't worry we'll stay away from you now but always bear in my mind that we'll watch you from afar. We'll still protect you, like we vowed." Theo informed me seriously with fire blaming behind his eyes. I gulped nodding absentmindedly before watching as they wall away from me.

What the hell was that supposed to mean? I don't know what to feel, grateful that they'll still be there or kinda scared that I'll be monitored under their watchful eyes. Sighing, I adjusted my bag around my shoulder before continuing my walk ignoring the pairs of eyes glued to me.

---**

Throughout the day, my mind was preoccupied. Two of my teachers called me but I just gave them a blank stare in response, when they realized that I won't answer them, they called another.

"Hey, is the rumor true?" Alexis timidly asked, popping out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me. I put my hand on my chest while taking deep breathes.

"Do you really need to scare me like that?" I mumbled under my breath but she heard it anyway, "Anyway, what rumor?" I asked when I remembered what she had said earlier. She pursed her lips before speaking.

"It's been a topic all day that you and the kings no longer friends. Some said they didn't want you already so they kicked you out while the others stayed positive and thought maybe its all a misunderstanding. Which I hope it'll be the latter?" Alexis informed me gently waiting for my response but I remained my stoic expression. I shrugged my tensed shoulders casually. She gave out an impatient sigh and glared at me.

"Is the rumors true?" She asked once again. I huffed before looking at her with an irritated look.

"What's it to you?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"Nothing." She answered almost immediately but I ignored it

"Look, the rumor is true. Me and the kings no longer can be friends, alright? Did I answered your question? Ok? Well, bye." I rambled angrily before stomping away ignoring the curious glances they throw my way. I ran toward the back of the school. Where I can say, me hell started. If I have some heaven place where I can be peaceful at, I Ali have the one against it. And just by gazing around give me the chills.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the miss lonely one." I heard a sickeningly nasal voice behind me making me whirled around but I wished I hadn't. Lorraine and two of her buddies standing a few fleets away from me. As always, they are dressed up like a bitch and their faces our full of colors. It almost looks like a rainbow. Oh my bad, rainbow is much beautiful.

"What do you want?" I asked wishing my voice would remain strong but it still cracked at the end causing them to smile deviously.

"Oh. Don't be like that Myra. We're not here to hurt you, don't worry." She soothed me in a way that gives me goosebumps. I shuddered in voluntarily before glaring at them intensely that thy flinched under my cerulean gaze.

"Stop it Lorraine! Damnit! What did I ever do to you?! Can you just leave me alone? You got what you want! I'm no longer friends wit the kings! Isn't that more than enough?! Leave me alone! Damnit!" I screeched angrily that I didn't noticed the tears spilling from my eyes. Lorraine and her buddies stood frozen, probably shocked because I'm in hysterical. I didn't waste anytime, I ran away. Away from it all.

Away where my once personal heaven is now my hellhole.