Chapter 15

“Pizza?”

“Hell yes!”

            The kings and I are currently lounging in their secret hiding place. It’s placed at the very back of the school, so one can see it. The only knew of this place are the kings and I.

            I’m working on my homework with them when Mark announced that he’s hungry and we all agreed. It’s been 5 minutes since we’re arguing on what to eat until we decided to order pizza.

“Who will go at the front?” Bryan asked while stretching his stiff bones.

“I will.” Mark volunteered before grabbing his car keys and walked out of the building. Actually if it wasn’t for the kings being here with me, I will be totally scared shitless of this place. It’s very old and dusty. It was once a building for some dark organization but then the police found out and caught them. 5 years later the kings found this place and decided to claim this as theirs. They upgraded a few here and there. They painted the walls black and white, they put a flat screen and Mark brought all his video games. They also placed a soft gold colored couch here with some kitchen utensils whenever they need it. All in all, it’s simple but it gives off warm feeling and I can’t help to be cozy around here.

“Hey princess, can I get a look of your notebook?” Luke asked while giving me his panty-dropping smile. I rolled my eyes at him, clearly unaffected by what he did.

“No, you can’t Luke.” I replied him. I smirked when I saw his face fell but he quickly recovered and started begging.

“Please, I really don’t get the number 5 in Calculus.” He pleaded. I almost gave in. Almost.

“If you want, I’ll just teach you.” I suggested. He scrunched up his nose and glanced disgustedly and angrily at his notebook.

“You know I don’t get it even you teach me.” He huffed, clearly annoyed that I won’t give him answers.

“Then you won’t be able to answer the number 5.” I stated pissing him off.

“Oh, come on My!” He pushed.

“Nuh-uh.” I waved my hands at him, standing my ground that I won’t give him answers. I felt the sudden need to pee so I stood up and excused myself. For a hideout not to mention full of boys, their bathroom is the cleanest part in the building. As soon as I was done, I went back to the main room noticed that Mark is still not here. I shrugged it off and went to sit down with Luke back who’s oblivious to my presence still. I was about to talk when I recognized my notes in Luke’s hand. Then I figured out…he’s copying my homework!

“Luke!” I hissed startling the daylights out of him. He threw my notes on the ground before sprinting away from me. Good for him, cause I’ll kill him. I run after him my face red in fury. I know that it’s not really reasonable to be mad at him but hey…didn’t he know not to piss a girl off when she’s pmsing?

“Kids! No running!” Bryan chastised us halfheartedly. We ignored him and passed Theo who’s playing his guitar. Luke accidentally step on the wire and the plugs fell down. Theo glanced at Luke, mad.

“Luke!” He shouted before running after Luke too. So now the three of us are running around the building like children. We passed by Bryan once again and this time he’s halfway drinking his coffee but Luke being the idiot he is, smashed to Bryan. The coffee spilt in Bryan’s shirt and he glanced at Luke’s way murdereously.

“LUKE!” He roared before chasing him too. The three of us has one aim. It’s to kill Luke slowly and painfully. Luke threw the main door opened and went outside. Theo and Bryan are neck in neck in running after him and I was the last. Surprise. Sarcasm is dripping.

            I closed my eyes and keep running in where I think it the way to Luke when I crashed at someone. I flew my eyes opened and saw it’s Theo’s back. Luke is now on the ground and on top of him is Bryan, Theo on top of the two and squishing them and now here I am too adding the weight.

“Guys. Get off!” Luke tried pushing us but failed miserably. Before we can even utter a word Mark came back in his car fast as lightning. He got out of his car and looked at us in alarm. The kings suddenly tensed up at Mark’s expression and we all stood.

“What is it Mark?” Bryan asked in a firm voice.

“They’re here.” He answered not wavering his eyes in Bryan.

“Who?” I timidly asked,

“The Cross.” As soon as he said that, I saw four shiny cars came and parked in front of us. One by one they got out and I must say they’re all handsome. As the last one came out, I can feel my heartbeat sped up. He turned around to face us but he still didn’t saw me. His smirk widened when he caught sight of the kings.

         Oh hell no. Please.

“You?” His head snapped towards me and I watched as his eyes grow wide as saucer and recognition sparked in his eyes.

A/N: Salut folks!

I apologized for the slow update. I'm currently taking French lessons and it's already summer, so my updates will be limited. It sucks, I know.

So whaddya think? Vote & Comment!

~Hime